CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

1 hour ago, Championship Sports Rings said:

Here is what you all have been waiting for. The New 2017 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl Ring. 

Corrected your post.  Please try to be more accurate in the future.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Corrected your post.  Please try to be more accurate in the future.

The Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles are receiving their Super Bowl championship rings today because the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl which the Philadelphia Eagles won. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Old Gym said:

The Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles are receiving their Super Bowl championship rings today because the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl which the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles won. 

Fixed yours too. Again, accuracy is important. Please do better next time. 

A few interesting things about the rings:

1. They were presented at the ECW Arena!

2. “We all we got, we all we need” was basically them saying that they don’t need Wentz or the other injured guys. It’s totally just innocent motivation for the guys that were still playing, but kinda sucks for Wentz since his ring literally points out that he wasn’t playing. 

I think it’s a nice ring. I hope the trend of including color in the face of the rings, instead of just diamonds and white gold, continues. 

As for the fans calling for the return of kelly green, this championship is going to keep that at bay for awhile.

4 hours ago, Brandon9485 said:

I think it’s a nice ring. I hope the trend of including color in the face of the rings, instead of just diamonds and white gold, continues. 

As for the fans calling for the return of kelly green, this championship is going to keep that at bay for awhile.

The old '80s Eagle with its spread wings would look sweet in front of the trophy - better than the modern logo, though I do love the way the midnight green looks on these.  Who knows - in 3 or 4 seasons when they're getting their 4th or 5th ring, maybe they'll be back in fauxback uniforms.

On 6/15/2018 at 6:17 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Fixed yours too. Again, accuracy is important. Please do better next time. 

A few interesting things about the rings:

1. They were presented at the ECW Arena!

2. “We all we got, we all we need” was basically them saying that they don’t need Wentz or the other injured guys. It’s totally just innocent motivation for the guys that were still playing, but kinda sucks for Wentz since his ring literally points out that he wasn’t playing. 

I see what you did there, champ. 

Well, I really love the Philadelphia ring. It is good looking, though I would like to see some more elaborate styles and designs in the future. The Toronto ring is pretty damn nice. I see the ring maker (Jostens) has cornered the market lately, when it comes to making the Super Bowl rings.

I actually love all the designs on this page....I've not been a fan of making the rings "bigger and blingier"

They need to be worn in my opinion.  They should be classy, timeliness and stunning without looking like a :censored:ing paperweight.  

All of the rings on this page are designed well in my opinion. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 10:45 AM, Brandon9485 said:

Since it didn't make it on here, this is the Dodgers 2017 National League Championship ring

1*YXhykhAA_BtwYjaV4pu0OQ.jpeg

Players don't actually wear their "second place is first loser" rings in public, do they?

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

Players don't actually wear their "second place is first loser" rings in public, do they?

Only person I know of who did was this guy:

itsus.jpg

Wonder whatever happened to him...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cujo said:

Former Bills safety Mark Kelso was a teacher at my middle school and used to bring in his set of rings at the end of the year. He said he doesn't even know if they fit because he never put them on... he also brought in the famous double helmet, which was way cooler.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

This is based solely on my own experience, but I can sort of answer your question, Curt. Back in the day when I was covering AAA Baseball and College Sports, I ran across former players that ended up coaching, scouting, in the front office, etc., and quite a few of them wore their conference or league championship rings. Best I could gather, most of these people didn't start wearing the rings until after their playing careers were over. I also saw more then a few coaches who wore them too. Most of the former players were guys that were basically career Minor Leaguers that played a season or two in the bigs and managed to score a ring in the process. My point, I suppose, is that wearing a "second place" ring is not all that uncommon. 

• Like 1

BB52Big.jpg