CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Agreed, best ring by far. Much better than the recent "1" rings by Jostens and last year's circular Alabama ring by Herff Jones. That ring put Intergold on the map, they were able to get a chance and had the winning design for Red Wing's 2002 Stanley Cup ring and the company took off from their. Now they are part of Jostens and the designer of the ring is the master jeweler for Jostens. Hopefully he will have a really nice looking ring for FSU.

Interesting article about Jostens history and recent acquisition of Balfour and scrutiny by FTC due to anti-trust laws.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/05/us-usa-schools-rings-analysis-idUSBRE9B40WE20131205

I hear you ridenlow, but it just looked too feminine to me asides from lack of color. I liked Giants ring slightly better, blue gave it a better look.

From UniWatch today. A 1952 Little League World Series ring

9460041524_4eaae6f273_o.jpg

Not Little League World Series, just Little World Series. It used to be a series for the championship of AAA Minor League Baseball. In 1952, the Rochester Red Wings of the International League (Cardinals) defeated the Kansas City Blues of the American Association (Yankees), 4 games to 3.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

It seems that most player rings that end up for sale are fringe players or someone who just passed the minimum qualifications to receive a ring. But what about front office rings? I thought most of those people work in the industry forever and could keep working for as long as they want.. do they run into money troubles after they retire?

It seems that most player rings that end up for sale are fringe players or someone who just passed the minimum qualifications to receive a ring. But what about front office rings? I thought most of those people work in the industry forever and could keep working for as long as they want.. do they run into money troubles after they retire?

Front office people sell rings for the same reasons you and I sell a car, or a house or a boat. Sometimes the money that can be realized can help fund other purchases, or help with retirement, or kids or gandchildren's college funds.

Many pass their rings down to family members but sometimes family members don't want the rings, or, the money could be used for retirement or so many other things. If you're old enough like me to remember championship sporting events from the 70's and 80's, those players are now 50-60 years old. Well the coaches and front office people are now 70 - 80 years old or older.

Few of them made millions. Front office rings, espeically when the same size and design of player rings are a great way to build a collection while not paying insane prices that some player rings get.

wow ,yes ,my frined have bought some from this site and told me it is the best ring he has ever buy online,far better than on ebay.

i was going to buy one for my brother!

Linda, you work for that website. i dealt with you when i ordered my rings... so weird how you've infiltrated the thread

wow ,yes ,my frined have bought some from this site and told me it is the best ring he has ever buy online,far better than on ebay.

i was going to buy one for my brother!

Linda, do you or your co-workers ever lay awake at night, worried that someday the feds, or the NFL, or NHL or Jostens will shut you down, or worse, sue or arrest you?