CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

I’ll say this about the Patriots, they have a style for their rings and stick to it. All 6 go together. I was wondering how they’d place 6 Lombardi trophies, and I think they pulled it off as well as they could. 

• 2 weeks later...

I see all of the Cardinals rings made up the arch and the Rams ring is on the far right but what is the ring on the far left?? I cant see what it says and I just found out that  St Louis had an NBA team that turned into the Hawks and they beat the Celtics in 1958 but would that ring be the 1958 NBA Champinship Ring?  

2 hours ago, Championship Sports Rings said:

I see all of the Cardinals rings made up the arch and the Rams ring is on the far right but what is the ring on the far left?? I cant see what it says and I just found out that  St Louis had an NBA team that turned into the Hawks and they beat the Celtics in 1958 but would that ring be the 1958 NBA Champinship Ring?  

1957-1958 St. Louis Hawks World Championship Ring - Front-Office Provenance!

spacer.png

• Like 2

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

On 6/18/2019 at 8:16 AM, 1991 said:

spacer.png

This site has ruined me. All I can see is how the top Cards ring should be upright, not on its side. 

• Like 1

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

3 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

This site has ruined me. All I can see is how the top Cards ring should be upright, not on its side. 

No, it’s as though they are around the arch not forming it as though it was never there in the first place. Or I guess a better way of explaining it is the arch is running through the holes in the rings.

14 hours ago, dont care said:

No, it’s as though they are around the arch not forming it as though it was never there in the first place. Or I guess a better way of explaining it is the arch is running through the holes in the rings.

Even if that's the case, it's a much less aesthetically pleasing alternative than turning the top ring upright. Unless you're creating something functional, aesthetics of a design should trump the logic of the idea.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 1:52 PM, dont care said:

Interesting feature about these rings is they are “reversible” where the top can be flipped to show either 74 blue saphires, or 74 diamonds that symbolize the amount of wins that the team had including playoffs. I personally think it’s tacky, and the tree from the city uniforms I’m personally not a fan of.

I think that is actually really cool idea of reversable tops on rings!

sms.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if I should post it here since it's not a ring, but related to the Blues Stanley Cup win.  St. Louis police officers who worked during last year Stanley Cup Final will be allowed to wear a special badge for the entire 2019-20 season.

spacer.png

• Like 2