CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

On 7/22/2022 at 8:23 PM, Championship Sports Rings said:

Jostens hasnt gotten to make a Super Bowl Ring since the 2019 football season when they made the Chiefs Ring.   2 years in a row they have lost out to Jason to do the Super Bowl Ring.  Jostens will most likely not get to make the new Golden State Ring this year so I guess Jason should be taken serious in the Championship Ring game.  His rings clearly has gotten a lot better since the early days when he first made the Lakers rings that I wasnt really a big fan of but his rings as of late are pretty Big but the sides of the rings are a bit off as the Rams and Tampa Bay sides were very similar. 

Jostens still got the Braves World Series ring. At least Jason did better on the proportions with the Rams ring. The Bucs logo and Lombardi trophies were too small in comparison with the size of the ring. 

Wish they had something better than the B logo to put on the front.  Since there's orange on the top and on the trophy side, it would look better if there was orange on the name/number side.  Maye paint the stripes, or have the number in orange jewels.  OTher than that, seems appropriate for a conference championship ring.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 months later...

The Colorado Avalanche went the cheap route on their Stanley Cup rings.  The top doesn't open or is reversible.  It merely has a total of 669 diamonds, 18 custom cut genuine sapphires, 2 round genuine sapphires, and 42 custom cut genuine rubies.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 10/11/2022 at 2:13 AM, M4One said:

The Colorado Avalanche went the cheap route on their Stanley Cup rings.  The top doesn't open or is reversible.  It merely has a total of 669 diamonds, 18 custom cut genuine sapphires, 2 round genuine sapphires, and 42 custom cut genuine rubies.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Who knew 669 diamonds would be considered “cheap”, not having those extra bells and whistles and gaudy stuff makes the rings more aesthetically pleasing to me

4 hours ago, dont care said:

Who knew 669 diamonds would be considered “cheap”, not having those extra bells and whistles and gaudy stuff makes the rings more aesthetically pleasing to me

Do I need to put down #sarcasm #joking #notserious #dontreadcommentasbringserious next time?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Astros will be receiving their 2022 World Series rings soon. I recently found an auction for a 2005 NL Championship ring that was supposedly rejected by MLB because it was deemed nicer than the White Sox ring (according to the auction). It looked like this:

spacer.png

This is what the Astros ended up getting:

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...