CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Why the hell does the Auburn ring have the Lombardi trophy on it?

Because the basic design was stolen wholesale from the Patiots' Super Bowl XXXIX rings:

Super-Bowl-XXXIX.jpg

119683.jpg

They made minor tweaks, but apparently couldn't be bothered to remove the last Lombardi Trophy.

That's what I was bitching about on the last page. Everone is just copying other rings. Be more original! But I would also wear the :censored: out of that pats ring.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Anyone know of any websites that show college championship rings? Want to see a picture of Marquettes 1977 basketball ring.

Go here:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2010-11_mediaguide.pdf

Go to page 4. The 1977 ring is the 2nd from the left. Black and white pic, but better than nothing.

Wow cool thanks!! I know two of the rings the 77 and the 03 final four, but what are the other 3?

t.jpg

Anyone know of any websites that show college championship rings? Want to see a picture of Marquettes 1977 basketball ring.

Go here:

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/marq/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2010-11_mediaguide.pdf

Go to page 4. The 1977 ring is the 2nd from the left. Black and white pic, but better than nothing.

Wow cool thanks!! I know two of the rings the 77 and the 03 final four, but what are the other 3?

The second from the left is from the 2003 C-USA tournament. The other two have to be at least as recent as 2005 since they have the modern MU monogram on them, but I can't think of what they've done since then that would necessitate a ring.

Edgewood (AL) Academy 2010 AISA 2A football championship ring.

4daf04d744616.image.jpg

Wow, you can't even get a wearable ring at the high school level.

They're all wearable..you just have to get pants with large pockets :D

t.jpg

Why the hell does the Auburn ring have the Lombardi trophy on it?

Because the basic design was stolen wholesale from the Patiots' Super Bowl XXXIX rings:

Super-Bowl-XXXIX.jpg

119683.jpg

They made minor tweaks, but apparently couldn't be bothered to remove the last Lombardi Trophy.

That's what I was bitching about on the last page. Everone is just copying other rings. Be more original! But I would also wear the :censored: out of that pats ring.

Does Auburn think they can buy the Lombardi trophy too? Why is it even there?

Got to wear the Blackhawks ring earlier this year:

208678_10100966279484981_2009588_77692462_6146096_n.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png