CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

The ring I posted is one of several styles (each at different price points) shareholders can buy. I'm trying to find good images of the others but haven't as yet.

And yes, to be a shareholder you need to wait until they have another offering, if/when they ever do. I got in during the '97 offering for $1,000, buying at $200 per share, just so that, as the part-owner of one of the clubs, I could make a legal claim of interest in asking for certain documents/information from the NFL league office. I feel I've more than got my $1,000 back in the inside information and also the camaraderie among Packer fans worldwide to justify it.

nav-logo.png

The ring I posted is one of several styles (each at different price points) shareholders can buy. I'm trying to find good images of the others but haven't as yet.

That's pretty much it; the only other mens shareholder ring looks like an engraved wedding band.

There are also three "fan" rings - I'll have pictures of those on my blog this weekend.

110616allrings420.jpg

Very cool. I love the circled '29 numbers.

And Lambeau Field - I was hoping they'd put that on a championship ring again.

Don't care for the distorted letters on the bezel, but that's what you get nowadays.

Now... Let's see the shareholder rings! :). If they're anything like the 1996 rings, they'll have the same shanks.

I also like the football texture they have on both sides of the ring, that's really sharp, and the design is fairly solid, so I can't complain there either.

Those NBA Championship rings are terrible. After 1983, they lose not only the consistency, but also some of the designs just don't make any sense when including the franchise's history. The only team that seemed to stay grounded was the Spurs, but theirs isn't great either.

Those NBA Championship rings are terrible. After 1983, they lose not only the consistency, but also some of the designs just don't make any sense when including the franchise's history. The only team that seemed to stay grounded was the Spurs, but theirs isn't great either.

See I disagree, I think all the ones before 83 were boring. It is nice to see that the teams started designing their own. But thats just me.

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

See I disagree, I think all the ones before 83 were boring. It is nice to see that the teams started designing their own. But thats just me.

I don't have a problem with them breaking the mold and creating their own, but of the designs are just awkward. Look at the Lakers 1985 ring... Black? Why not Purple? Or their logo like the Celtics did with their 1986 championship ring? By the way, they do it again in 1988. They had five diamonds for the five championships in Los Angeles, so why revert back to one in the 1988 championship ring?

There's no doubt the rings prior to 1983 were boring, but I'd rather have something simple like that, compared to the crap they were producing occasionally after that year. It almost seems like instead of creating a ring that represents the journey and relates to the franchise's proud tradition, they chose to instead pick the design that simply looked good, and didn't fit at all.

I don't have a problem with them breaking the mold and creating their own, but of the designs are just awkward. Look at the Lakers 1985 ring... Black? Why not Purple? Or their logo like the Celtics did with their 1986 championship ring? By the way, they do it again in 1988. They had five diamonds for the five championships in Los Angeles, so why revert back to one in the 1988 championship ring?

There's no doubt the rings prior to 1983 were boring, but I'd rather have something simple like that, compared to the crap they were producing occasionally after that year. It almost seems like instead of creating a ring that represents the journey and relates to the franchise's proud tradition, they chose to instead pick the design that simply looked good, and didn't fit at all.

Ah yes I see your point

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers