CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

Apparently, the Kings' championship ring design has been finalized:

601231_10151829913640510_803566849_n.jpg

If it is this, then sweet!!!

That's a fan-made image, not a real one. It's clearly a Blackhawks 2010 ring as you can see the top of the tomahawks on the left and the word CHICAGO on the right hand side.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm seriously considering buying one of these. I'm not exactly a Cards fan, but I've always wanted a World Series ring and this is probably about as close as I'll ever get. B)

CardsRing2_zps2e5451fe.jpg

Update: Turns out my wonderful GF was way ahead of me on this one. The last Christmas gift she gave me to open this year was a little black box and inside it was one 2011 Cardinals World Series ring. Yup, she's the best.

BB52Big.jpg

I'm seriously considering buying one of these. I'm not exactly a Cards fan, but I've always wanted a World Series ring and this is probably about as close as I'll ever get. B)

Update: Turns out my wonderful GF was way ahead of me on this one. The last Christmas gift she gave me to open this year was a little black box and inside it was one 2011 Cardinals World Series ring. Yup, she's the best.

All it takes is some doings and you can have a real one..see IMG_0111.jpg

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

All it takes is some doings and you can have a real one..see

If by "doings" you mean dropping a couple K on a salesman's sample, I'd just rather not. My ring is "real." And I'd rather have my ring. My ring has my name on it and it was an extremely thoughtful gift from someone important to me. Your rings, while "real", are pretty meaningless. They all belonged to someone else before you ended up with them. Every day when I put on my ring, I'm reminded of how wonderful my GF is. I don't look at it and think "yup, won another auction" or whatever.

Just to be clear, you don't have some sort of magical formula. Championship rings aren't hard to come by. They're actually pretty easy to get. It's just a matter of whether or not someone chooses to spend the money on them. You have a nice collection, but I'd just rather have my ring. It means something.

BB52Big.jpg

If by "doings" you mean dropping a couple K on a salesman's sample, I'd just rather not. My ring is "real." And I'd rather have my ring. My ring has my name on it and it was an extremely thoughtful gift from someone important to me. Your rings, while "real", are pretty meaningless. They all belonged to someone else before you ended up with them. Every day when I put on my ring, I'm reminded of how wonderful my GF is. I don't look at it and think "yup, won another auction" or whatever.

Just to be clear, you don't have some sort of magical formula. Championship rings aren't hard to come by. They're actually pretty easy to get. It's just a matter of whether or not someone chooses to spend the money on them. You have a nice collection, but I'd just rather have my ring. It means something.

I have one of those "mine" rings also..

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers

Shame they chose the homeplate logo to forever be on their first cup rings.

I would've gone with a big crown surrounding the cup, all studded out. They are technically the Kings of the NHL right now. Wear the crown for real.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I have one of those "mine" rings also..

DSCN0365.jpg

DSCN0366.jpg

No offense dude, but this isn't a contest. I get that you have a bunch of rings. Good for you and all but what does any of it have to do with my ring?

Anyway, nice ring. I was hoping for one of those this year, but the 49ers kind of screwed it up last night. I should have bought one when they were still available but I screwed around and waited too long. Maybe next year.

BB52Big.jpg