CCSLC Championship Ring Thread

I'm not getting all the hate for the Ravens' ring.

Nor am I. I did not like the first photo (where the purple looked matte-like), but the newer photos look fine.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The NBA released these Mock Ups of the Championship Rings and Banners for the Spurs and the Heat. The Heat mock up ring is nearly the same as last years ring but I do like this one better as it has more color on top of the Ring. Maybe its the NBA's way of hinting that the ring should have had come color on top instead of the boring old black onyx stone as the 2006 and 2012 had on them.

spurs-heat-2013-nba-championship-rings-570x570.jpg

spurs-heat-2013-nba-championship-banners-570x570.jpg

Here is the NEW Louisville 2013 NCAA Basketball National Championship Ring. Keep in mind this is only the "NCAA" ring that the team gets. ALL Four Teams gets a similar ring from the NCAA. The rings are all the same every year from the NCAA. These rings are much like the BCS Rings given out by the NCAA for football. The "School" Version of the 2013 National Championship are still being made. Since the "NCAA" version is basicly the same every year those rings get done a lot faster than the "School" version because the school version has to be designed from scratch and its different each year. Thats why many of the fans and collectors want and like them better than the NCAA Ring that they get. Its basicly a bonus ring.

Screen_shot_2013-06-12_at_11.18.21_AM_medium.png

WOW ridenlow71, I just thought that was a legend, never actually seen the Steeler’s watches. I would still rather get a ring compared to watch though.

Conference championship rings are usually given out without much fanfare once camp starts. I think Patriots handed there’s out one day after practice in August, there was no ceremony. Players came to locker after practice and rings were in their locker’s waiting for them. Now some lesser teams might do something more but I doubt a Harbaugh coached team is going to actually “celebrate” losing the super bowl and having just won the Conference and lost the SB is not good enough for 49ers or Harbaugh.

Sorry, don't know how to import the picture, but here is the link:

http://www.google.co...Q9QEwAA&dur=291

Given the historical significance of the conference/league champions, I don't mind "loser rings". What I don't like though, is how they're usually as big and flashy as the title rings.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Guys, I hate Miami Heat as does most of the country. But I am thinking their new rings will be the largest championship rings ever made! Their last ring at 115 grams was the largest/heaviest NBA championship ring ever made, even larger than all super bowl rings, including Steelers 2008 and Patriots 2003. I think it is only second to 2003 Marlins ring.

Since rings keep getting bigger year by year, their next ring would be around 125-130 grams…making it the largest championship ring ever.

Their last 2 rings were made by Jostens, I am assuming they will continue with them.

Unfortunately we have to wait till October, but I am pretty sure it is going to be the biggest championship rings ever!

Guys, I hate Miami Heat as does most of the country. But I am thinking their new rings will be the largest championship rings ever made! Their last ring at 115 grams was the largest/heaviest NBA championship ring ever made, even larger than all super bowl rings, including Steelers 2008 and Patriots 2003. I think it is only second to 2003 Marlins ring.

Since rings keep getting bigger year by year, their next ring would be around 125-130 grams…making it the largest championship ring ever.

Their last 2 rings were made by Jostens, I am assuming they will continue with them.

Unfortunately we have to wait till October, but I am pretty sure it is going to be the biggest championship rings ever!

I'm curious to see how large the new Blackhawks ring will be. Their last one was a monster.

blackhawks-ring-1-300x300.jpg

• Like 1

t.jpg

Part owner in the Green Bay Packers