RIP Buffaslug

Sabrejeff

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was all the Sabres needed to do with the current uniforms to fix them. The slug was purely the issue. Otherwise the Sabres current uniforms are very well done in my opinion.

DSC00504.jpg

And why did it have to be so similar to the Bills logo in its execution. Zero creativity and imagination.

SabresBills.jpg

Those must be custom made. I've never heard of Kobe brand hockey jerseys.

Kobe is a brand that a lot of rec league teams use to make their custom jerseys. You can find them at hockey shops or places like homegrownsportinggoods.com

-Dan

If memory serves me correctly, these are not real - the logos & numbers are expertly photoshopped onto Kobe jerseys.

canada.png

This was all the Sabres needed to do with the current uniforms to fix them. The slug was purely the issue. Otherwise the Sabres current uniforms are very well done in my opinion.

And why did it have to be so similar to the Bills logo in its execution. Zero creativity and imagination.

SabresBills.jpg

Those must be custom made. I've never heard of Kobe brand hockey jerseys.

Kobe is a brand that a lot of rec league teams use to make their custom jerseys. You can find them at hockey shops or places like homegrownsportinggoods.com

-Dan

If memory serves me correctly, these are not real - the logos & numbers are expertly photoshopped onto Kobe jerseys.

i figured it was accepted common knowledge that these weren't real jerseys. :blink:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• 2 months later...

Archived