The Trifecta Competition

JayJaxon

You're in bigmike. Now we only need two more participants in baseball to officially kick this thing off. As soon as we get these spots filled, I will give a deadline for turn-in.

Thanks!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NBA in Seattle again please

Someone is already doing them.

Actually he can take NBA-Seattle if he wants. I don't think I'll have time to do it.

Keep in mind that the NBA round will be several weeks away. But I'll give it to him if you want me to.

Actually he can take NBA-Seattle if he wants. I don't think I'll have time to do it.

Keep in mind that the NBA round will be several weeks away. But I'll give it to him if you want me to.

You can go ahead and let him have it.

jNTsTyQ.png

I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I had a good idea for a logo on paper, but my scanner decided to not be working today :mad: , so somebody else can take the Buffalo MLB team.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm gonna have to drop out of this. I had a good idea for a logo on paper, but my scanner decided to not be working today :mad: , so somebody else can take the Buffalo MLB team.

Dude, um, you have plenty of time, your scanner will probably be working tomorrow.

You can go ahead and let him have it.

Nope, I'm just suggesting. If you want, both of us will do it, different templates will do.

What will the time frame be for each round (approximately)?

I'm thinking two weeks from the time all slots for that round are filled up and I officially announce it. For everyone already signed up, would two weeks be enough?

Dude, um, you have plenty of time, your scanner will probably be working tomorrow.

Maybe, but I doubt it, the thing is ten years old and it won't even turn on.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

What will the time frame be for each round (approximately)?

I'm thinking two weeks from the time all slots for that round are filled up and I officially announce it. For everyone already signed up, would two weeks be enough?

Ok, that will work. The city/sport I was looking at just got claimed though, so I'll have to go back to the drawing board before making a pick.

Well nynewkid, let me be the first to welcome you to CCSLC, and I am happy that you will be cutting your teeth in my friendly competition.

Now the MLB round has been filled. Stand by for instruction on when the MLB concepts are due!

Two things. Just suggestions to think about.

1. I don't think people should have multiple teams as of now. People still might want to join in. And if they see a city that they want but it is taken by someone who has claimed 3, is that really fair? I think people who are currently signed up for multiple should choose one, and then if no new people take it, or there are slots left after a while, then they can take over. But now, I don't think it's fair to prospective competitors.

2. I'm looking ahead, I know, but for the last round, I think that the cities should be 6 (if that's the number of finalists) real hockey towns. Not like San Antonio. Cities like Winnipeg or Milwaukee or Quebec or Salt Lake City where fans could be excited to watch hockey, and where the teams might thrive. Just my 2 cents.

Archived