Wizards retiring gold alt?

cappital92

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I got an idea:

Change the colors of the Wizards to Red, white & blue. Look at the sucess the Capitals have.

if they don't want to go back to being the bullets, that's a good compromise go back to the red white and blue

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Hey, I got an idea:

Change the colors of the Wizards to Red, white & blue. Look at the sucess the Capitals have.

if they don't want to go back to being the bullets, that's a good compromise go back to the red white and blue

Agreed, aside from the 'Skins (who I believe started out in good old Boston), Washington is and should be a red white and blue town.

Hey, I got an idea:

Agreed, aside from the 'Skins (who I believe started out in good old Boston), Washington is and should be a red white and blue town.

I don't know... I think there's plenty of reasons for DC to be a blue, gold, and black town.

This is just one of those reasons:

color.GIF

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey, I got an idea:

I don't know... I think there's plenty of reasons for DC to be a blue, gold, and black town.

color.GIF

Aside from the fact that that color combo looks awful when applied to a uniform set.

Hey, I got an idea:

Aside from the fact that that color combo looks awful when applied to a uniform set.

I totally disagree - I think that the old Caps blue jerseys were great. Blue and gold is a very "authoritative" color combination, and black is a very strong accent. When done right, it's a very good combination for a uniform.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hey, I got an idea:

I totally disagree - I think that the old Caps blue jerseys were great. Blue and gold is a very "authoritative" color combination, and black is a very strong accent. When done right, it's a very good combination for a uniform.

I guess it's just a matter of tastes, because I've always thought both the Wizards' and Capitals old jerseys were ugly.

Archived