Teams You Hate

the_cynic

Teams I hate, huh...

NFL-Redskins, Eagles, Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Steelers, Browns

MLB-Mariners, Athletics, "Angels", Yankees.

NBA-Lakers, Spurs, Kings

NHL-Sharks, Devils

NCAA-Texas Longhorns, Texas Tech, Oklahoma Sooners, Nebraska

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFL: Orlando Predators, Arizona Rattlers, Dallas Desperados, Tampa Bay Storm and New York Dragons.

MLB: New York Yankees, New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, Cincinnati Reds, Oakland Athletics and St. Louis Cardinals

MLS: D.C. United, Los Angeles Galaxy, New York/New Jersey MetroStars

NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, Philadelphia 76ers, New York Knicks, Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons

NFL: Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers and Miami Dolphins

NHL: Montreal Canadiens, Detroit Red Wings, Philadelphia Flyers, New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers and New York Islanders

MLB: New York Yankees (I should have just left this one blank and let you guys figure it out)

NBA: Utah Jazz - For some inexplicable reason I hate them, and I don't know why.

NFL: New York Jets (however I do believe a big "Thank You" is in line for a Mr. Mo Lewis)

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers - I hate Bobby Clarke. I hate Bobby Clark. I hate Ken Hitchcock. And I hate Bobby Clarke.

NBA: Utah Jazz - For some inexplicable reason I hate them, and I don't know why.

Perhaps because the Utah Jazz won more games during the 90's than any other team. Plus, the Jazz played a ton of people throughout the playoffs during that decade.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Explain overly annoying fans, i just dont get it, considering Broncos are one of the most loyal fan bases in NFL history. I get that you dont like the teams, and everyone has the right to like and dislike whatever teams they wish.

Oh, you know, just the rioting fans throwing rocks and beer bottles and police. Plus the "Red Wings Suck" chants in Mile High.

And as for you Saginaw Spirit haters:

First of all, I love Canada. I have a huge flag in my basement. I cheered the 2002 Olympic Hockey team and bought their jersey before the Olympics. I'm wearing a Manitoba Moose jersey right now.

But seriously, this crap that only teams from Ontario should be in the OHL? That's some flawed logic. How about getting rid of the Toronto Raptors because they aren't in the National Basketball Association? Or, as some of you would just love, get rid of the 24 American hockey teams in the National Hockey League?

I'm sorry that North Bay lost their team. But don't be hating Saginaw or their fans. It's not our fault the team moved.

fist off, toronto was an original nba member (the toronto huskies). the name "national basketball association" is just wrong, seeing as the leauge originally consited of teams in both canada and the us. another thing: its called the ontario hockey leauge for a reason. id be pissed off if a team moved to montreal, or any other non-ontarian city, canada or america.

dont put words in our mouths. i have NEVER heard anyone say "lets get rid of the american nhl teams." im glad that u support my country, but PLEASE do some homework before making comments like that.

ur right about one thing, though. the broncos suck. go chargers!

NHL - Blackhawks (I'm a St. Louis native, it's in the blood), Flyers, Canucks, Ranjerks, Red Wings, Avalanche, Stars

MLB - Yankmes, Metssssssssss (In the 80s, at least; I'm not as much of a baseball fan anymore, and they're not in the Cards' division. And, much as I should, it's tough to hate the Cubs--they're so pathetic, you have to feel some sympathy.)

NBA - Lakers (I never hated them before Magic left... Magic was The Man)

NFL - Cowboys (At certain points, the Giants and 49ers, but those days have passed, it seems)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

fist off, toronto was an original nba member (the toronto huskies). the name "national basketball association" is just wrong, seeing as the leauge originally consited of teams in both canada and the us. another thing: its called the ontario hockey leauge for a reason. id be pissed off if a team moved to montreal, or any other non-ontarian city, canada or america.

dont put words in our mouths. i have NEVER heard anyone say "lets get rid of the american nhl teams." im glad that u support my country, but PLEASE do some homework before making comments like that.

Yes, I've heard of the Huskies, but I forgot.

I know nobody's ever said that, but I just used that as an example. I hate it when people say "Oh, technically this team isn't in the region, this is a mistake." It's stupid. A lot of leagues that would've been around for a long time would've had name changes. I don't have a problem with the Toronto Blue Jays in the American League, the Montréal Expos in the National League, or the Canadian Division in the American Hockey League and I don't think anybody should.

So you'd like to see Plymouth, Saginaw and Erie all move to Ontario? Not gonna happen. Re-name the league? No way, not necessary. What's in a name, anyway?

Yes, I've heard of the Huskies, but I forgot.

I know nobody's ever said that, but I just used that as an example. I hate it when people say "Oh, technically this team isn't in the region, this is a mistake." It's stupid. A lot of leagues that would've been around for a long time would've had name changes. I don't have a problem with the Toronto Blue Jays in the American League, the Montréal Expos in the National League, or the Canadian Division in the American Hockey League and I don't think anybody should.

So you'd like to see Plymouth, Saginaw and Erie all move to Ontario? Not gonna happen. Re-name the league? No way, not necessary. What's in a name, anyway?

I just don't like seeing Canadian Junior Hockey teams moving into the States, there are a few, but theres always rumors about teams moving or being sold to the states, In Oshawa there were rumors for a long time an=bout the Generals being sold and moving to Michegan, but there aren't many about mving toa new city in Ontario

I can't stand the Raiders, Lakers or Yankees.

I hate the violent and obnoxious Giants fans but I have always liked the uniforms and Will Clark and now JT Snow so it's hard to hate the team.

The Raiders were due to being raised a Chargers fan. Even when I defected in 1988 to Tampa Bay, I still hated the Raiders. I've hated the Bears for a while (they beat us every time they played us it seemed) but since they suck now it's not so bad.

The Lakers...it's that purple and gold...it's my hatred for Pat Riley in the 80s and Kobe & Shaq now.

The Yankees...even in the 80s when they'd post 85-95 wins and still find a way not to win the East I hated them. When they started winning World Series again it just got worse.

Don't care for the Nets, Knicks, Reds, Braves, Orioles, Oilers, Rangers, Flyers, Jets, or 49ers but I'm not sure why so I can't say I hate them right now.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Archived