• Last Reply

May I please get these?

Logo: Hartford Wolf Pack

Background Logo: Same

Background Color: Navy

Outside Stroke Color: Red

Logo: New York Yankees Primary

Background Color: Midnight Blue (cap color)

Outside Stroke Color: Red

Logo: Portland Thunderbirds

Background Color: Lighter brown from logo

Outside Stroke Color: Yellow

Thanks.

believew.jpg

Thanks dude, perfect job on both sets. I saved the silver one as well. The gold is proudly on display underneath, looks awesome doesn't it!

ya it looks cool...i just noticed something the second, with the MB logo seems a to be a little bit off compared to the others. Might just be me but im going to replace it with a fixed one...u notice the difference??? if you look at the top right corners u might be able to tell. The top of the box should almost be straight and on the original it is at a slight angle.

sorry about that I wish I would've noticed earlier

old:

milwaukeebrewersmbalt.png

fixed:

milwaukeebrewersmbalt.png

milwaukeebrewersmb.png

The top should be parallel to the red lines...

(left=old, right=fixed)

wrong.jpg

pittsburghpenguins.pngpittsburghpirates.pngpittsburghsteelers.pngportlandtrailblazers.png

Thanks!

I am just going to re-size them so they don't take up too much space for my sig. Thanks again.

no prob. I had to do that too, for one they were too big, and also I had too many to post individually. I guess you can only have 6-7 images posted, so I had to combine them as 1 single image file

Thanks dude, perfect job on both sets. I saved the silver one as well. The gold is proudly on display underneath, looks awesome doesn't it!

ya it looks cool...i just noticed something the second, with the MB logo seems a to be a little bit off compared to the others. Might just be me but im going to replace it with a fixed one...u notice the difference??? if you look at the top right corners u might be able to tell. The top of the box should almost be straight and on the original it is at a slight angle.

sorry about that I wish I would've noticed earlier

It's alright man. After you said that, I did notice that it didn't flow with the rest. It didn't look too out of place. But I saved your update and will add it in a few secs!

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived