New sigs (Still taking requests)

vmd9

Not sure if you're still taking requests, but I really like these and my sig is pretty tired.

Could I get the following:

Avalanche - Jeff Gordon #24 - Pacers - Colts - Purdue (angled P logo) - Cardinals (STL logo) - Bristol City

Bristol City logo

Thanks in advance

ya of course i'm still taking requests, tho it make take me a while to get to them....but i'm trying my best to get them done!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can i have ones for the:

Atlanta Falcons, Orlando Magic, Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Lightning, Florida State Seminoles (if possible)

thanks

atlantafalcons-1.pngorlandomagic.pngatlantabraves.pngtampabaylightning.pngfloridastateseminoles.png

thank you, looks great! how can i make this 1 image instead of 5 seperate ones though? like the one in your sig

These are really great. I'd like to make a request:

Toronto Maple Leafs (alternate logo)

Saginaw Valley State University (logo))

London Knights (Ontario Hockey League)

Saginaw Spirit (Ontario Hockey League)

Toronto Marlies

Toronto FC

and the Marshall Thundering Herd (bison head logo, I use it for my fantasy hockey team)

Thanks in advance!

can i have ones for the:

Atlanta Falcons, Orlando Magic, Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Lightning, Florida State Seminoles (if possible)

thanks

atlantafalcons-1.pngorlandomagic.pngatlantabraves.pngtampabaylightning.pngfloridastateseminoles.png

thank you, looks great! how can i make this 1 image instead of 5 seperate ones though? like the one in your sig

I just did it in photoshop, really easy but if you don't have it or a similar program I don't really know an easy way to do it, anyway else know?

May I have one for Jets, Giants, Yankees, Rangers (NHL), Celtics, UNC (Champs of 2009 baby), UConn, Miami (FL) please?

Jeez. Talk about a "front runner fan"....

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

May I have one for Jets, Giants, Yankees, Rangers (NHL), Celtics, UNC (Champs of 2009 baby), UConn, Miami (FL) please?

can't really say that tho the jets, celtics, and miami aren't all that good! haha

From where I live, the Meadowlands is only a tonnelle ave and NJ Rt. 3 drive away (19 minutes)

How about Yankee Stadium, oh yeah, only a GW bridge away, uh huh

Rangers, I just take the holland tunnel and ban there it is, New York City!

So you can say those are 4 local teams....

Celtics - I grew up seeing Paul Pierce, KG, and Ray Allen play, plus, the Nets are a disgrace to NJ, easy choice!

UNC - I want to attend UNC

UConn - the other college I want to attend

Miami - like their swagger, I liked them since I started watching college football

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

From where I live, the Meadowlands is only a tonnelle ave and NJ Rt. 3 drive away (19 minutes)

How about Yankee Stadium, oh yeah, only a GW bridge away, uh huh

Rangers, I just take the holland tunnel and ban there it is, New York City!

So you can say those are 4 local teams....

Celtics - I grew up seeing Paul Pierce, KG, and Ray Allen play, plus, the Nets are a disgrace to NJ, easy choice!

UNC - I want to attend UNC

UConn - the other college I want to attend

Miami - like their swagger, I liked them since I started watching college football

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

Ya thats def not a front runner fan.

and even if a person was a front runner, who cares? It's not as bad as the fair weather fans...haha pittsburgh, boston.....

You say you're looking for a name suggestion for them? To me, they kinda look like mini television screens, so maybe you can call them screen logos

ya I really don't know what to call them, I mean they started out inspired by the itunes coverflow, but I really went into a different direction and it doesn't resemble that at all. I see what you mean about the tv screens though...

These are beauties man great job could I get

Calgary Flames

Green Bay Packers

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL)

Toronto Blue Jays

Missouri Tigers

Calgary Hitmen (WHL)

Newcastle United

Toronto FC

Netherlands National Soccer Team

Jeff Burton #31 New car this year

All of them like this

Logo: Main

Background Logo: Main logo enlarged

Background Color: Primary

Outside Stroke Color: Alt

calgaryflames.pnggreenbaypackers.pngwinnipegbluebombers.pngtorontobluejays.pngmissouritigers.png

Archived