Washington Nationals uniform goof

BroadSt_Bully

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC, this happened a few times last year too. For some reason I think it was captured on UW, but I could be mistaken.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Does this mean that the clubs don't buy in bulk from Majestic? I would have thought the team might buy 50 size 48 away shirts, and 50 size 52 home shirts, etc... It would just seem next to impossible for a mass produced item going to the major league club to get messed up in the factory and then looked over by the inspector AND THEN missed by the equipment manger.... AND THEN not noticed by the player or the other 30 guys in the locker room....

Or is it just us uni geeks that notice these things?

lol good eye BroadSt Bully

only the nationals...

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

3439957601_040e356158_o.jpg

Everybody's reacting like this is some sort of mistake. But you take that N, you turn it upside down, and you've got a stylized H. And HATIONALS is about right for the way the Nats are playing this season. I'm not sure if they're actually on hash, but they're certainly making a hash of the season, and we Nats fans hate to see them go on like this.

So really, this is not a goof. It's truth in advertising.

20082614447.png

Veering away from uni-related commentary, i was at the home opener on monday, and really, I could've done what Saul Rivera did in his inning of work (hit batter, hit batter, home run, double).. the venom in the stands wasn't too bad though; more expected than anything else

atleast i got some ben's chili bowl!

3439957601_040e356158_o.jpg

Everybody's reacting like this is some sort of mistake. But you take that N, you turn it upside down, and you've got a stylized H. And HATIONALS is about right for the way the Nats are playing this season. I'm not sure if they're actually on hash, but they're certainly making a hash of the season, and we Nats fans hate to see them go on like this.

So really, this is not a goof. It's truth in advertising.

See, I don't see an "H" in there. I get it if you're trying to make a joke. Really though, it still looks like an "N." The crossbar part is just waaaay low on the character. I kind of like it in a highly stylized way. At least it still reads "Nationals" as opposed to the others. "Angees?" "Torotno?" I laughed out loud and woke people up at those two.

Archived