New Dolphins logo?

HowBoutThemFins

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you guys think of that simplified Dolphins logo, but using the colors of the current (real) logo?

newdolphinslogo.png

(I removed the "M" and the sun background because they were unchanged and weren't important for what I was doing.)

Looks to me like the same logo that's been in use since '97. You can tell by the helmet on the dolphin.

The logo on the players' helmets in that image is definitely NOT the same logo the team has been using since '97.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I've always liked the Dolphins logo but like the Cardinals, it should look like a real dolphin, not a pi**ed-off dolphin that appears to be one irritation away from spraying the crowd with an Uzi. Scowls on mascots that are benign animals in real life just look silly.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

So this was on the new Madden:

Wildcat_5F00_1.jpg

Pretty decent if true.

By the way, if you look at my avitar I created this version of the logo a couple of years ago...I'm just sayin.

If you read the blog post they said that they made a mistake with the Dolphins logo and they will be fixing it.

Just to set a baseline about the current logo and what the actual colors are (I'm seeing some claims in this thread that aren't true), here's the primary logo with the colors "optimized" for RGB:

MiamiDolphins_PRM_2002-9999.png

Just to set a baseline about the current logo and what the actual colors are (I'm seeing some claims in this thread that aren't true), here's the primary logo with the colors "optimized" for RGB:

MiamiDolphins_PRM_2002-9999.png

1 down, 31 to go, eh CW????

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived