HowBoutThemFins

New Dolphins logo?

If by "interesting" you mean "really freaking ugly," then I'm with you. :D

I really like that update. Looks great! I love how it is simplified, but yet it is still workable. Probably my favorite part is how he adds in the blue all of the way around the helmet.

nfl_dolphins.gif

Looks like it came from this guy. The Mock Orange

Nice find. Did anybody else look at his Chargers logos? Very interesting.

Yeah that Chargers logo is amazing

The simplified Dolphins logo looks rather neat. I wonder what it might look like on an actual helmet.

So this was on the new Madden:

Wildcat_5F00_1.jpg

Pretty decent if true.

Looks to me like the same logo that's been in use since '97. You can tell by the helmet on the dolphin.

I bet this Madden version is just a mistake...if they were changing the helmet logo, wouldn't the sleeve logo change as well?

What do you guys think of that simplified Dolphins logo, but using the colors of the current (real) logo?

newdolphinslogo.png

(I removed the "M" and the sun background because they were unchanged and weren't important for what I was doing.)

i like the lighter colors, but the M & the sun need to be there. it's just too plain otherwise

I fully agree. I only removed them simply to display the more familiar colors.

Looks to me like the same logo that's been in use since '97. You can tell by the helmet on the dolphin.

The logo on the players' helmets in that image is definitely NOT the same logo the team has been using since '97.

Wildcat_5F00_1.jpg

Pretty decent if true.

By the way, if you look at my avitar I created this version of the logo a couple of years ago...I'm just sayin.

I've always liked the Dolphins logo but like the Cardinals, it should look like a real dolphin, not a pi**ed-off dolphin that appears to be one irritation away from spraying the crowd with an Uzi. Scowls on mascots that are benign animals in real life just look silly.

Wildcat_5F00_1.jpg

Pretty decent if true.

By the way, if you look at my avitar I created this version of the logo a couple of years ago...I'm just sayin.

If you read the blog post they said that they made a mistake with the Dolphins logo and they will be fixing it.

Just to set a baseline about the current logo and what the actual colors are (I'm seeing some claims in this thread that aren't true), here's the primary logo with the colors "optimized" for RGB:

MiamiDolphins_PRM_2002-9999.png

any one else notice the orange belts....i don't believe they have been orange over the last few years....unless it was with the orange jersey

and there you have it...the dolphins logo.

Just to set a baseline about the current logo and what the actual colors are (I'm seeing some claims in this thread that aren't true), here's the primary logo with the colors "optimized" for RGB:

MiamiDolphins_PRM_2002-9999.png

1 down, 31 to go, eh CW????