New Mississippi State Uniforms Revealed

amacomo

30c0x3l.jpg

hwl8x3.jpg

I like the silver inserts on the bottom of the leg on the home jersey. That's definitely unique.

I definitely like the home better than the away. The away actually looked better in a darkly lit room. I don't like the piping near the numbers on the away. They definitely took a bit of a chance on these uniforms.

But hey, it's still an upgrade over Alabama knockoffs (IMO). Seriously, take the sleeve numbers off and put numbers on the old helmets and MSU was basically Alabama in maroon. At least this gives them a since of uniqueness.

That's a very low-rent looking block number font.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Actually, Adidas has been going with the smaller letters on the new-age jerseys. Also, the Central Michigan jerseys are made by New Balance, not Under Armour.

Also, it looks like the move to go with Champion block over pro block was deliberate. If you look at some of the photos provided in the link, you can see the numbers on the back of the helmets in Champion block.

Are they going to change their name to the Razorbacks?

Pic

97270_feature.jpg

5775884cd199f50ba92bae2b72bc6271.jpg

Similar, but not that similar. If the home pants had stripes and the stripes on their jerseys went all the way down to the sleeve, you'd be right.

Doesn't everyone bleed maroon?

Nah--just A&M Aggie fans & alumni...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Actually, Adidas has been going with the smaller letters on the new-age jerseys. Also, the Central Michigan jerseys are made by New Balance, not Under Armour.

Also, it looks like the move to go with Champion block over pro block was deliberate. If you look at some of the photos provided in the link, you can see the numbers on the back of the helmets in Champion block.

It is certainly not Champion block... the 7s are different. It's pretty darn close though. It's kind of like if Champion font and Dolphins font banged and had a kid.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Doesn't everyone bleed maroon?

Nah--just A&M Aggie fans & alumni...

Then what color is blood? It certainly looked maroon the other day when the nurse took about 4 of those little vials full.

Why do they need all that damn blood anyway? Hell, they could have at least given a brotha a cookie and some orange juice!

Okay...unis. Meh. Liked their old set better. The new logos are fantastic. These remind me too much of Central Michigan's get up. Okay for the MAC, but not SEC quality. Vanderbilt and South Carolina now have better uniforms than you. Good job. I hope these duds don't bear any resemblance to how they play, or Dan Mullen's going to be crawling back to Urban's sideline with the quickness.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I know they aren\'t exact but they still have the tusks on the side, same as Michigan, which I think is actually closer than Arkansas

page0_blog_entry1068_2.jpg

2736109750_e5112b2d6f.jpg

Honestly, they all look the same to me. I also find it funny that most of the people that said Michigan and Arkansas jersey updates were a downgrade are saying that MSU\'s are an upgrade.

Archived