MLB Logo Concepts

Bmac

Here is the newest concept. It is a logo for the Oakland A's. It is the basic current logo, only modified. I took this opportunity to modify parts of the current logo. I used a different script for the words on the circle. I also outlined them in yellow. I added a baseball in the middle and the Athletics script on the front. C+C please!

Oakland A's

aslogo.png

C+C as always.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good except the laces look a little choppy and there's a few white pixels in the green area around the Athletics wordmark.

Ya I see what you are saying. I will fix the white spots. As for the baseball part of it, I have never made a baseball logo before. This is what I came up with. I could work on it some more I guess. I might post an update later.

For now, C+C please.

I am still working on the A's update. I just have to finish cleaning it up a bit. I will post it when it is finished. Meanwhile, here is the newest concept!

The newest logo is for the Royals. It is a modified version of the current logo. I made the majority of the logo powder blue. I used the bp KC logo. Finally, I outlined the whole thing in royal blue. C+C please!

KC Royals:

kcroyalslogo2.png

C+C as always.

for the royals, the only thing i have a problem with is the bp KC logo. use the classic KC logo and i dont have any problem with this...

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

for the royals, the only thing i have a problem with is the bp KC logo. use the classic KC logo and i dont have any problem with this...

I see...There are three main reasons I went with the bp cap logo. 1) I think it looks good. 2) I wanted to give the Royals an update. 3) I'm sure some people would say it was just a re-color (which it isn't). I will consider using the original KC logo. Still looking for some C+C.

Something about the A's one bothers me.

It might be that there's too much green.

I think if you changed the circle around the baseball to yellow (gray might work, but probably not), making the outline green, and made the the "Oakland Baseball" to white outlined in green, that might make it look better.

Alright, I haven't posted any new logos recently. There are two reasons for this. 1) I didn't get as many comments as I want on my first logos. 2) I didn't have any great ideas for new logos. Well, I finally got something done, but it isn't all that exciting. It is an Angels logo with LA. I wouldn't be too surprised if something like this has been done before, but I thought this would work. C+C Please. I will try to get some more logos done and post them when they are finished.

LA Angels:

laa.png

EDIT: Post #500!!!!!

Other than the similarity to the Dodgers (I don't know how you can avoid two interlocking LA's being similar), this is a really good idea. Also, would it be used as a cap logo?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Alright, I haven't posted any new logos recently. There are two reasons for this. 1) I didn't get as many comments as I want on my first logos. 2) I didn't have any great ideas for new logos. Well, I finally got something done, but it isn't all that exciting. It is an Angels logo with LA. I wouldn't be too surprised if something like this has been done before, but I thought this would work. C+C Please. I will try to get some more logos done and post them when they are finished.

LA Angels:

laa.png

EDIT: Post #500!!!!!

this is one of those logos where you think, now why didn't I think of that!! this fits perfectly with the name of the city (Los Angeles= city of angels) and the fact they want L.A. included in the team name... the only thing that I'd like you to adjust would be to extend the two legs of the A out further, and then I could easily see them using your logo on their hats

Archived