MLB Logo Concepts

Bmac

Alright, I haven't posted any new logos recently. There are two reasons for this. 1) I didn't get as many comments as I want on my first logos. 2) I didn't have any great ideas for new logos. Well, I finally got something done, but it isn't all that exciting. It is an Angels logo with LA. I wouldn't be too surprised if something like this has been done before, but I thought this would work. C+C Please. I will try to get some more logos done and post them when they are finished.

LA Angels:

laa.png

EDIT: Post #500!!!!!

this is one of those logos where you think, now why didn't I think of that!! this fits perfectly with the name of the city (Los Angeles= city of angels) and the fact they want L.A. included in the team name... the only thing that I'd like you to adjust would be to extend the two legs of the A out further, and then I could easily see them using your logo on their hats

Oh, please. That logo is so four years ago:

3513432348_0e79642da9_o.png

:D

Kidding. Obviously, I like it a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't made any new logos in awhile, so I got to work on the next team. I am working on some Giants uniforms for my other series, so I made a new logo for the Giants while I was on them. For the Giants, I wanted to make something a little more specific for the team and city. IMO, what they have now is a little generic. So, naturally, when I think of San Fran, I think Golden Gate Bridge. So I put the Golden Gate Bridge in the logo. I would love to get some feedback on this so I can use it with my new concept in my other series. C+C please!

sfgiantslogo.png

It seems a little basic right now so I would love to get your ideas on how I could improve it.

This is a really nice start. What I think it needs is a thin outline around the bridge and the inner orange outline. Perhaps you can see how it would look if you used the cream (?) color you used for the dropshadow under "Giants." Otherwise, with just the orange and black, it looks a little plain to me.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived