2009 NBA Playoffs

TFoA

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray Allen hits ANOTHER clutch 3 for the Celtics to win. Ray Allen TOTALLY redeemed himself after that :censored: ty game from Saturday.

Now it's time to see if the C's can win a first-round game outside of Boston.

I pretty much never do this, but i have to say that that was a terribly officiated game. The Bulls got no calls. Every time the celts were near the basket they called a bs call for no reason. That whole Noah situation was BS, and what about when Ray Allen grabs Brad Miller by the neck from behind and they call a jump ball??? David Stern obviously doesnt want the Bulls to win.

/Rant.

That being said, that was one cold-hearted shot by Ray Allen, I have to give him some respect.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I pretty much never do this, but i have to say that that was a terribly officiated game. The Bulls got no calls. Every time the celts were near the basket they called a bs call for no reason. That whole Noah situation was BS, and what about when Ray Allen grabs Brad Miller by the neck from behind and they call a jump ball??? David Stern obviously doesnt want the Bulls to win.

/Rant.

That being said, that was one cold-hearted shot by Ray Allen, I have to give him some respect.

Are you serious?!?! The total fouls were 18-21, Celtics. Technicals were even, even though both were stupid, and I will agree that the Noah techincal was a bad call since he didn't say anything, but he was at least going at it with Perk the whole game. Allen got all ball on that jump, and that's not even mentioning the play where Rondo got injured, the defender whacked his arm on the shot and they called a ridiculous clear path foul when Pierce was even with Gordon. I mean come on, there are bad calls on both sides but relative to normal NBA officiating this is remarkably fair and if Stern wanted to fix games for the Celtics, trust me, it would be 2-0 Celtics and none of the games would have even been close. These have been insanely entertaining and I am looking forward to Thursday.

Incredible day!

/Rant.

If David Stern wanted the Celtics to win, they would have won the first game, too.

Take the fan glasses off, they are seriously screwing up your vision.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

According to the C's twitter...Leon Powe is out for the rest of the playoffs with a torn ACL & torn meniscus.

This is a BAD time for them to catch the injury bug. Rondo's got a sprained ankle, but will play through it.

Only because the Hawks got scared to do a double team and get the ball out of his hands. I mean, they freaking knew that Wade was going to get the ball and shoot each time down, and they just let him shoot. If we lose this game, it'll be because of that quarter and Wade doing just what I was scared of Wade doing.

The Heat have tied their series with the Hawks 1-1 thanks to Wade going off (as predicted by most), and the Heat shooting 15-26 from 3. Unbelievable.

I think the Hawks still played well, but that stat above tells the story. 15-26. 58%. Sheesh.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived