2009 NBA Playoffs

TFoA

And y'all doubted me when I said the Western Conference team would win this series easily. Puh-leeze.

You said an easy sweep. You were wrong. You don't get partial credit.

Try again next year.

He also said a good 1 seed should easily go through the playoffs without a loss. He's got to take partial credit, it's the only way he'll ever be correct with the crazy stuff that comes out of his brain.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Props to the Lakers on yet another world championship. Yeah, they got damn lucky when Orlando knocked off C-Town in the ECF, but nonetheless, it's banner No. 15 for the Lake-Show. I would have to say this pretty much solidifies Kobe as the single best player of this decade.

As a sidenote, it's sucks that Mark Madsen won't be participating in the Lakers' championship rally this time around. I think everyone's gotta be a bit vexed about this, which could explain the rioting in L.A. this morning. :P

There was talk on LA Sports Radio today that the Lakers should sign him to a one-day contract just to be in the parade.

They were also joking that they would pay the salary, and that they really need him because it's not like Adam Morrison will do it lol.

They should seriously do that.

Archived