Sign in to follow this  
disman00911

Astros concept

I'm still sorry about my last post. I hope the moderators deleted it so I could have a fresh start. Anyway, I did an Astros concept using the 1980s colors & a futuristic font similar to the 1994-1999 uniforms. It's not another recoloring job as I did it on a BLANK template. Click below to see it. Please critique. I promise I'll be good.

http://disman00911portfolio.blogspot.com/2...os-concept.html

The star streak is a little big and really clutters and distracts the front of the jersey. Other than that, this concept doesn't really have anything bad about it, pretty good job.

The star streak is a little big and really clutters and distracts the front of the jersey. Other than that, this concept doesn't really have anything bad about it, pretty good job.

So I should make the star streak shorter then. Thank you for your critique.

After looking at it, I think the star streak takes away from the whole concept. Maybe you should eliminate it all together and see what you have then. It would probably look like an updated version of the 80's uniforms (without the rainbow) I think you are getting there though.

just go with the Houston and Astros script and eliminate the numbers on the front of the jersey and it will look good

So I should make the star streak shorter then. Thank you for your critique.

Not necessarily shorter, but thinner.

as a one off fan jersey you could buy at Target, this looks pretty cool. but i don't ever want to see the Astros walk on to the field with these.