Which of these Dbacks fonts work best?

HotCoffey

For my MLB redesign series which script would best suit the Dbacks? (Diamondbacks will be spelled out.) FYI, I am doing a white home, gray road, and purple alt. Should I have one font for the home and road, with another for the alt? You tell me....

Gargoyles Font: Diamondbacks: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/J...n94/dbacks1.png

Gargoyles Font: Arizona: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/J...n94/dbacks4.png

Minstrel Poster Font: Diamondbacks: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/J...n94/dbacks2.png

Minstrel Poster Font: Arizona: http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/J...n94/dbacks3.png

C+C please, thank you!

ccslcsig2.pngccslcsig3.pngupdate.gifccslcsig1.pngccslcsig4.png

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

0 views? that can't be right...

"That ball has a hit in it, so I want it to get back in the ball bag and goof around with the other balls in there. Maybe it'll learn some sense and come out as a pop-up next time," Mark "The Bird" Fidrych

Dude, you really need to calm down. Only an hour has passed and it is a slow posting day. Only bump if it falls to the second page. As for your fonts the gargoyles looks much better and minstrel poster looks like something out of the 70's. I can't say that I like the color scheme too much either.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Dude, you really need to calm down. Only an hour has passed and it is a slow posting day. Only bump if it falls to the second page. As for your fonts the gargoyles looks much better and minstrel poster looks like something out of the 70's. I can't say that I like the color scheme too much either.

lol i know i was just joking because usually you get a FEW views at least. lol, but anyway, the gargoyles script kinda looks more like a snake and would better define them. and about the colors, the old scheme from the 90s was more unique than what they have now so i wanted to change back to it.

alright, so sounds like minstrel poster is out the door.

any advice to better the color scheme? i will gladly alter the shades of green and purple, and don't mind getting rid of the tan, but I'm not gonna go back to the current scheme. the purple and green is unique and I wanna create a concept with that...

You are using dark green and an almost royal blue, they used to use a darker purple and bright teal, it is pretty obvious which one is easier to see. Still, purple and teal is very 90s (see Mighty Ducks) and brick and black is far superior.

You are using dark green and an almost royal blue, they used to use a darker purple and bright teal, it is pretty obvious which one is easier to see. Still, purple and teal is very 90s (see Mighty Ducks) and brick and black is far superior.

thanks elliot. i'll gladly change the shades, and if I was creating a team from scratch and had the option of red and black or purple and teal, I'd absolutely choose red and black as well. but since the dbacks won a world series in those duds, I think it is a better identity. so i'll be sticking to that. again, much thanks though! :)

the first two look a little too much like this.

I don't think there is really any resemblance between Gargoyle and the Timberwolves font, but having said that I don't like either of the two you picked for a Diamondbacks Concept. I don't have an alternative to offer you, but neither looks like a good fit.

Archived