2009 Tennessee Football Shirt Contest

ONUV

thought you guys might be interested in voting

At halftime of the O/W game, we announced 'The 2009 Tennessee Football Shirt' campaign sponsored by DISH Network. Timeline and process:

* 3 shirt designs are available for fans to vote online for one month, April 18-May 18.

* On June 1, the winning shirt will be announced and will be available at retail outlets.

http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/sp...rt-contest.html

They need to get rid of any images of Lane Kiffin's ignorant ass.

how dare they have the new coach on there :cursing:

The way that he's conducted himself? That bastard better go 11-2 or y'all will want to run him out of town. He's an embarrassment. You'll see. In three years, y'all will be burning those t-shirts because he's on 'em.

ps: not to toot my own horn, but i designed the Rocky Top Rowdies bball cheering section tshirts last season

The Pearl RTR shirts were your work? Well done, man. I happen to own one of those shirts.

On the topic of those three awful football shirts, what is the deal with the picture of Neyland Stadium and the WKU game? Is it going to be an Orange-out for 2/3 of the stadium?

Don't Forget To Wear Your Shirt for the Vol's Home Opener vs. Western Kentucky.

Makes me proud to know I am attending this fine institution in a matter of months.

The way that he's conducted himself? That bastard better go 11-2 or y'all will want to run him out of town. He's an embarrassment. You'll see. In three years, y'all will be burning those t-shirts because he's on 'em.

have you seen the staff he's put together?

most UT fans like kiffin talking smack

have you seen the staff he's put together?

most UT fans like kiffin talking smack

Before or after the bulk of the SEC drops 60 on the Vols in their games this year?

Poppy Kiffin is there because it's early retirement, and while The Orgeron can recruit, he cannot flippin' coach.

Ugh. WAY too busy. I like Tennessee...a lot. I saw this thread and thought "cool, I can get one while I'm in Knoxville in June and wear it to the UT-UGA game in October." No thanks. There are so many cool things that can be done with the Tennessee logos and traditions...these shirts look like the first time a middle schooler plays with photoshop.

Wow. I waited to look at the shirts until I read the entire thread, thinking that they couldn't be as bad as everyone said. Actually, they are worse. I would never wear anything that terrible to a sporting event, and I wore tye-dye at Wake basketball games.

More proof of just because you own Photoshop, it does NOT make you a graphic designer, nor should you try. Slapping a bunch of images together is not graphic design, but a kindergarten project!

Archived