Why doesn't Ichiro's jersey have a compass rose?

jfurdell

2009082695.jpg

I noticed this during the game (I blame this board's influence). Another quality control issue or something more sinister? We report, you decide.

He looks like he should be dodging Nazis and assisting Indy in the search for the Holy Grail.

"Doctah Jone! Docta Jone!"

Hooray for stereotypes!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

2009082695.jpg

I noticed this during the game (I blame this board's influence). Another quality control issue or something more sinister? We report, you decide.

He looks like he should be dodging Nazis and assisting Indy in the search for the Holy Grail.

Really?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

As a uniform buff, I find this to be very offensive.

Because Short Round wore a New York Giants cap, not a Seattle Mariners cap:

ef50c335cca9f340bde656363ebd02fd.jpg

20082614447.png

Thank you for someone getting the joke.

I'm sorry some of you didnt get the joke.

I'm sorry that Short Round doesnt sound like a Harvard English professor

"Doctor Jones! Doctor Jones!"

That make you feel better?

I was responding to the Indiana Jones comment.

Wow

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Oh, well, if it's an offensive stereotype FROM A POPULAR MOVIE, I guess it's okay.

I'm gonna bring out my "Dead N***er Storage" quotes out in the next thread I post in.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

2009082695.jpg

Different Indiana Jones movie than the original post.

Your thinking of the second one while LuvTheNats was refering to the third installment. :wacko::P

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Oh, well, if it's an offensive stereotype FROM A POPULAR MOVIE, I guess it's okay.

I'm gonna bring out my "Dead N***er Storage" quotes out in the next thread I post in.

Hey, Lee, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead N***er Storage?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Hey, Lee, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said Dead N***er Storage?

This is some great coffee, Greg. Real gourmet :censored:.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived