Sign in to follow this  
Heitert

A Movement to Ban the Most Hated Font

I'm not gonna lie...I've never been fond of reading text documents written in 12pt Wingdings.

I never understood the meaning of Wingdings. It seems like some "secret code" that would be in the notes of twelve year old girls as they pass them in class. And if that were the case, actually taking the time to decipher/memorize them would be excruciating. I think it serves no purpose.

As far as I know, they're meant to be substituted for bullet points.

I've always hates the font but I was driven to loathing when I saw a t-shirt which read:

KEYSER WRESTLING

im surprised Papyrus hasn't been mentioned yet....

"Hey, we need something that looks handwritten for our rustic-themed idea, lets holler at some Papyrus!"

"Sweet! That looks great!"

personally, i never buy anything or associate myself with anything involving Papyrus, as my money and attention should go to something where they thought longer than 5 seconds on branding choices.

im surprised Papyrus hasn't been mentioned yet....

"Hey, we need something that looks handwritten for our rustic-themed idea, lets holler at some Papyrus!"

"Sweet! That looks great!"

personally, i never buy anything or associate myself with anything involving Papyrus, as my money and attention should go to something where they thought longer than 5 seconds on branding choices.

Funny you say that. I am the same way, and my friend just sent me this:

http://xkcd.com/590/

haha nice, i'll have to share that with my Design friends. ty.