Seahawks Concepts

DustDevil61

Here are a pair of Seahawks concepts that I made a while back. I cured the Seahawk logo of the "green eye disease," moving it to the bottom area of the eye.

The first is more of a return to the royal blue/green look, only I kept the green as a lime green. I also made a green alternate, so let loose with the Orlando Thunder references.

The second is keeping the colors as close to the current look as I could have with paint, but eliminating the unitard look. I also got rid of the very dark blue in their look, making their colors the Pacific Blue and green look. I also made the sleeves on the home jerseys white to better match the pants.

I hope you enjoy!

Seattle Seahawks Concept No. 1

Seattle Seahawks Concept No. 2

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

This one is about the same as your Buccaneers concept.

Yes it is. Not much else to say, a basic striping design, and I really hate those colors.

Here is a hint, instead of flooding the concepts forum with three of your threads, just make one and put them all into that. You also might get more comments that way.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm going to comment on both your Bucs and Seahawks concepts, because they are practically the same. You should vary it up a little and...

- Change the number style on both

- Make the piping a little more interesting, it's way too plain right now.

- Develop some sort of script to put above the numbers on the front of the uni.

- Put a script with a player's name on the back.

BUCS- Either make a new logo or if you are gonna have that much orange, bring back Bucco Bruce.

BUCS- Make the outline of the numbers on the road and alts orange.

BUCS- Ditch the red facemask.

BUCS- Put a number and/or logo on the sleeve.

SEAHAWKS- Use a lighter shade of blue.

SEAHAWKS- Make the logo either end before or melt into the helmet stripe, it looks awkward right now.

SEAHAWKS- Put numbers under the logo on the sleeves

It's a good start, but right now it's a little boring, kinda like a HS uni.

Don't you want the JOJ?

Archived