fnz's NBA Redesign

floydnimrod

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sacrilege to not use the CELTICS wordmark....
Conrad is right. How the hell could you NOT use the "Celtics" wordmark???

Probably because it's HIS concept and he chose NOT to. How 'bout that??? Now how bout some actual constructive criticism here?

As for said concept, I personally wouldn't mind seeing the C's in something like this here. I've long thought a slight touch of gold would be just the thing to "freshen up" their current sets. Something along the lines of this here might accomplish that quite nicely.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That Celtics set looks fantastic! I have always felt that they need an update to their jerseys, and this looks like something they could wear. The gold is a great accent too.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Concept 4.1: Boston Celtics (with 'Celtics' wordmark on the homes only).

bostonceltics.png

I do genuinely hate to say this in a way BUT no no no no no no no. I'm not always comfortable with the idea of an untouchable uni, but the only change you could make to a celtics uni and get away is a modernatisation of the collar. (Sort of like the Lakers did a while back.)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Concept #5: Houston Rockets

I reverted abck to the Red and Yellow scheme here, though I kept the current font. I also eliminated the use of black, and I put the 'HOUSTON' script on the roads. I kept 'ROCKETS' on the Home and the alternate, as the alternate would presumably be worn at home.

houstonrockets.png

I like that you brought back the red and yellow color scheme, but the jerseys are just not working here. The stripe across the back seems out of place and somewhat forced. I think my major problem with it is that it is just too close to the numbers. Maybe you could try making the side paneling under the arm were a little longer and the stripe came down more towards the bottom of the jersey. And you could also make the part on the shorts come up farther to the top of the shorts and make a stripe going across the back of the shorts to compliment the one on the jersey.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I would also like to see some black on your Celtics concept. As much as people try to deny it sometimes, black has always been an integral part of the Celtics' current and past identity.

Uh, no. You are wrong on so many levels.

It's ketchup and mustard all over again, and I'm not loving the yellow. It's too McDonalds-ish. If you fix the stripe on the back by extending the stripes on the sides, then that would lower the line that goes across the back, then you might want to add a logo between the stripe on the back and the number. Then if you darken the yellow on the alts, you might have a winner.

Don't you want the JOJ?

Archived