fnz's NBA Redesign

floydnimrod

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure whether I like or dislike the added color into the spurs set...kind of torn on it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Whoa.:blink: Those Nuggets jerseys look..... surprisingly good! I really like those colors with the old logo. My only gripe is that the script should be moved above the skyline and move the skyline down a little. I didn't think it would work out so well, but you did a great job. I like out-of-the-box concepts like this.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Concept #8: Denver Nuggets

I dared to be different in this concept, and I don't quite know what kind of reaction these will get. I always wanted to update that older logo with the current colors.

denvernuggets.png

Next up: Los Angeles Lakers

Spurs collar update will up soon as well.

I don't think the look would fly full-time, but Imma tell you...that would make one BEAUTIFUL third set! (Seriously...the Nuggets NEED to look at doing something like this as an alt...and watch them ring in the $$$.) I think it looks best on the dark blue base, since it's closer to the shade of blue used during the era this design existed.

Some kind of way, though, you gotta figure out how to get a front number on those jerseys. Top right, maybe? (I believe that's where they were the first time.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Denver update #1

I put numbers on the front of the jersey, in the upper left (when looking at the jersey)

I also put the script above the city backdrop. However, now the front of the jersey seems cluttered, adn the numbers might be too low on the back of the jersey.

denvernuggets2.png

I think you're right ... the numbers look too low on the backs (and there is a lot of space between the nameplate and the striping. If you put the wordmark onthe front back below the stripes and logo, that may unclutter the front and resolve the back numbers at the same time.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

I don't really post much on here, I'm more of a browser... But your nuggets concept is one of the best concepts I've ever seen on here! That is just beautiful! To add C&C though, I would have to agree to keep the wordmark below the skyline. That would unclutter the front and make the number placement on the back more normal.

Archived