fnz's NBA Redesign

floydnimrod

Thunder: LOVE it! Perfectly done, IMO.

Wizards: Great! That white script on the away throws me a bit though.

Magic: Nice, don't get me wrong, but I like what they currently have better.

ujsignature.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magic looks good

You've posted the same thing about every concept on this thread. Sheesh, if you don't have anything important to say don't post. It's pointless to post this is good for every :censored: thing.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Erm, Chuck, I seem to recall you irreverently posting "Heh heh... pee pee" in one of my topics, so I don't know what that little outburst about what you perceived to be a pointless post is supposed to mean.

Anyways, I like the Magic, but it is just so... generic. I'd like to see the team name integrated in some way, because I don't really feel your concept is really representative of 'Magic'.

Nice series, by the way.

Erm, Chuck, I seem to recall you irreverently posting "Heh heh... pee pee" in one of my topics, so I don't know what that little outburst about what you perceived to be a pointless post is supposed to mean.

Anyways, I like the Magic, but it is just so... generic. I'd like to see the team name integrated in some way, because I don't really feel your concept is really representative of 'Magic'.

Nice series, by the way.

I'll go back to the drawing board for Orlando. Someone mentioned in a previous post that this template would look good for Dallas, so that's exactly that what I'm going to do, and it'll be up tomorrow.

Sheesh, if you don't have anything important to say don't post.

Major hypocrisy right there.

Alright cab, because i post yawn on one concept doesn't mean that i go around posting it on everything.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Concept #12: Golden State Warriors

I removed all traces of orange from the Warriors' identity. I also opted for a simpler jersey design.

goldenstatewarriors.png

I must be confused. You removed all traces of orange, yet their logo and jerseys still have orange on them?

That's gold, not orange.

Oh, I see. Although it still looks more or less like orange to me. Perhaps maybe a darker shade of gold?

When on its own the color could be seen as orange/darker gold, but when compared to the orange in this logo, it appers to be more of a gold/yellow color. What I should have said was I removed the darker shade of orange that they use.

I'm crossing my fingers for a return to pinstripes on the Pacers concept.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived