Another Jacksonville Jaguars Concept

eRay

Since they didn't do it well, I figured I should give it a quick shot. This was just based off some of the major errors I think they made, though the big design change idea is basically intact. I wanted to keep it rather simple, but go fully modern. Hopefully I reached a classy level of modern...you guys can decide that. The huge changes are the helmet color and emphasis of Teal and White over everything else. Anything about the color decisions bad? Anything about the uniform design bad? Let me know! C&C is greatly appreciated. This was just a quick idea, but I will change it up if a lot of you feel I should.

jaxjagsH.pngjaxjagsA.png

Although I am not a huge fan of the teal helmet, I understand why you went in that direction, and it's not bad looking. I just prefer the black one. The stripes look good on the pants. I don't know how you would feel about doing a teal on teal set, but I think it might look pretty good.

This is miles better than the crap that they released and I absolutely LOVE the teal helmet. The addition of gold would make their new stuff look great, this is exactly what they need. The only thing bothering me is that second stripe on the pants, that needs to go.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I think you should add the second stripe to the jerseys. It looks really good on the pants, but it does look mis-matched without the double stripe on the jersey, too.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived