MLB Jersey Script Sigs

Bmac

I made this new sig. It is the jersey script with an outline around it. I can combine them to spell out the team name if you want me to.

Here are a few examples:

min1.pngmin2.png

nats1.pngcle1.png

kc1.pngbrewers1.png

Here is the original version:

twinssig1-1.png

I suppose I could take requests if anyone wants one, but for now C+C please.

Now taking requests!

If you would like to make a request, please include the following info:

-Which script (home, road, alt) links appreciated, otherwise I will use sportslogos.net

-Border color

-If you want them joined, please say so. Also say if you want them on top of each other or next to each other.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without the border? I'm not sure I follow what you are going for here.

I mean make the "Minnesota" and "Twins" scripts two different images instead of being one whole image together.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Alright, I will work on the new version, seperate images, tonight and tommarrrow. I can have any requests ready by tommarrow evening I hope.

If you would like to make a request, please include the following info:

Which script you would like (Link would be appreciated, otherwise I will use whatever sportslogos.net has)

Border color

i wouldnt mind having a Nats one with the new Washington script if you could. if you connect them side by side that would be awesome. thanks alot!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I have on for the Red Sox, if you want it cab. I can change anything about it if you want me to. I can't post it at the moment, but will will have it up this afternoon.

Don- what color border (or does it matter), and to you want just the Washington script or also the Nationals script?

bigcoyotes- I will get the Giants up. I will work on the Tigers as well.

Don- I have the "Washington" one ready. Do you want a "Nationals" one as well?

Bigcoyotes- I am having some problems with yours, hopefully I can get things straightened out. I will continue to work on them

Joshhockey- I am making yours. I plan to but a blue outline around it, if you would like a different color, just let me know. I can always change the colors.

I will be making different sigs and putting them in my sig, so if anyone wants those, feel free to use them. If you want anything changed, just let me know.

the border you have is good, i would also like the Nationals wordmark too, and could you connect them side by side rather than one on top of the other?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived