MLB Jersey Script Sigs

Bmac

Bigcoyotes- here is the Tigers. I hope this is what you were looking for. If it is not, just let me know and I can change anything.

det1.png

Its good but I wanted a purple jersey with a white D. Both the giants ones are good. Thank you!

Ok. I understand now. Sorry about the mix-up. I will make that for you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigcoyotes- here is the Tigers. I hope this is what you were looking for. If it is not, just let me know and I can change anything.

det1.png

Its good but I wanted a purple jersey with a white D. Both the giants ones are good. Thank you!

Ok. I understand now. Sorry about the mix-up. I will make that for you.

In fact, I already have one. Here you go. I can change anything if you want me to.

det2.png

I would like a Giants home and away and a Purple Detriot Tigers home (The one with the D on it) with a while D if you could and a gray border for the Purple one

The Detroit Tigers colors aren't purple and orange, they're navy and orange.

glossysig5.png

Cab 22- Did you want a Red Sox one? I already made this if you want it. I can change it or make a different one if you want.

bosox1.png

Yeah man, thanks. But, instead of that one could I get a box with this wordmark in it? Great job so far, these look fantastic.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Cab 22- Did you want a Red Sox one? I already made this if you want it. I can change it or make a different one if you want.

bosox1.png

Yeah man, thanks. But, instead of that one could I get a box with this wordmark in it? Great job so far, these look fantastic.

No problem. I will put that together for you.

bosox1.png

No problem. I will put that together for you.

Here is your new Red Sox sig. I hope it is what you are looking for. I can change anything if you want me to.

bosox2.png

I like these!

Can I request the Cincinnati Reds, home & away?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the Reds.

cin1.png

cin2.png

I can change the border color if you want me to. I can also join them together on top of each other or next to each other. If you want them joined, please let me know.

Thanks! Both look really good!

brandonjbrown

reds.png

brandon11.png1975Reds.png

could I get pirates ones?

Yes you can! I will have them up tomarrow.

Here is what I have for the Pirates. If I am missing anything or you want something else or something changed, just let me know.

pit1.png

pit2.png

pit3.png

thanks! they look great

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I have made some complete team sets. I will post them if anyone wants them. Still taking requests.

I'd love to see what the Rockies purple alt. would look like in this form. This is awesome work, very clean and simple.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

I have made some complete team sets. I will post them if anyone wants them. Still taking requests.

I'd love to see what the Rockies purple alt. would look like in this form. This is awesome work, very clean and simple.

I have the complete set made for the Rockies. Feel free to use anything you want from it. If you want anything changed, just let me know.

Colorado Rockies Complete Set:

cr2.pngcr5.png

cr4.pngcr1.png

cr3.png

Could I get a grey and a powder blue Jays one?

Yes you can. I already made the powder blue one for somebody else, so here it is:

jays1.png

And as for the grey one, I couldn't decide which border color looked better, blue or black. So I just made both. You can use whatever you would like.

jays2.pngjays3.png

If you want anything changed or you want anything else, just let me know.

I have the complete set made for the Rockies. Feel free to use anything you want from it. If you want anything changed, just let me know.

Very solid all over, thank you! These really are great sigs, I'm a big fan of the simple design.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Very solid all over, thank you! These really are great sigs, I'm a big fan of the simple design.

I'm glad you like them.

If anyone still wants one of these, I will make it.

Archived