Create-a-School Uniform/Logo customization in NCAA Football '10

Waffles

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NCAA 09 is already one of my favorite games ever, with the new create-a-team features and if the gameplay remains the same, NCAA 10 will be amazing. One uniphile pet peeve I have with the current game is the inaccuracies with the renderings of the facemasks, especially the revolution facemasks. I also with they had adjustable lengths for the sleeves on the players' undershirts rather then just long sleeved or sleeveless.

I read this and was super pumped, but I'm confused as to how you upload pictures onto a 360?

I'm guessing through Live. As in, Computer-Live-360 as opposed to Computer-360 directly. I dunno though, all I have is the original Xbox.

...but that might just have to change soon. :P

I read this and was super pumped, but I'm confused as to how you upload pictures onto a 360?

I'm guessing through Live. As in, Computer-Live-360 as opposed to Computer-360 directly. I dunno though, all I have is the original Xbox.

Do you think you could do....

Computer/Flash Drive/360

Computer/Flash Drive/360

Doubtful... only mention is of the online ap, and I imagine it's the only way they can police it so you don't put a :censored: and balls as your logo.

Computer/Flash Drive/360

Doubtful... only mention is of the online ap, and I imagine it's the only way they can police it so you don't put a :censored: and balls as your logo.

Well South Carolina seems to get away with it.

Wait this will be for PS3 too right? I hope so, you can basically put your own concepts for your favorite teams,, since you can use a real team's roster. I can not freakin wait for this!

Yes, it will be for PS3 too, and I am so excited. I will buy this the day it comes out. PS3's are extremely easy to upload pics to, so I have a feeling I will be playing nonstop.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this was already known, but it looks like we will be able to try the team builder really soon.

And since we're launching this about a month before the game even ships [early June], you'll be able to download all of the schools that have been created or search for different created schools and then with the custom conference feature, you'll be able to swap these teams in to your Dynasty or online Dynasty and play with them that way.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4215220

ugghh I cant freakin wait for this, will there be a feature like this on the new Madden, like Create-A-Team/Uniform Builder, because I would looovee to be able to do the uniforms on Madden too.

Nope :(

:cursing: Madden could have made there games 50 times better this year

Archived