Create-a-School Uniform/Logo customization in NCAA Football '10

Waffles

I wish there was a way to upload a custom pattern. I want to put in a Troy concept that has our helmet stripe around the shoulders (ala UConn).

The UConn shoulder stripe pattern's in there - it's in the 30s, I think.

And GMac, I meant to say first current MLF team. :P

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't seem to get the search function to work, but I'm sure all of yours look great. I just took a logo I made for an icethetics competition and tried out the create-a-team process and it is great. Check out the Montreal Olympiques if you want, can't wait until I have time to create a logo and identity specifically for this process and game. Looks to be pretty slick.

I can't seem to get the search function to work, but I'm sure all of yours look great. I just took a logo I made for an icethetics competition and tried out the create-a-team process and it is great. Check out the Montreal Olympiques if you want, can't wait until I have time to create a logo and identity specifically for this process and game. Looks to be pretty slick.

I did my best with Mount Union (D-III):

mucaway.jpg

muchome1u.jpg

muchome3.jpg

the best part about this is you can basically update the look of ur favorite college team!! simply add all the relevent stuff from the preset traits from ur favorite school (ex: uga)...and then edit the uniforms and logos!! something ive always wanted to do more than actually making a team from scratch!!

ill have to do a uga one with diff pants and maybe even the Bulldog logo!!

i def need to get a xbox360!

make sure the logo is a png, and has no background, i just used photoshop and the magic wand tool

i used a gif with a transparency background... but ya... transparency is key

Is there any way to make the logo have a transparent background in MS Paint or Inkscape?

Archived