2009 NFL Draft

rams80

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that is why the Raiders are a joke

I'm going to be a complete homer but that is a good pick. Heyward-Bey is going to surprise a lot of people. He is a real good wide reciever. That's not an opinion because of his combine time that is from watchng him the last 3 years in College. If you get him the ball he can be a game breaker. He was the reason why Maryland was at least decent in the last couple of years.

I don't understand Denver taking a RB when they had the worst defense they've probably ever had in team history.

I guess Orakpo is a decent pick for Washington, as long as it was a defensive player. Good enough, Skins.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

NFC West just got a little tougher for 2009...

It was going to anyway. 3 of the 4 were picking in the Top 10.

That said, if you wanted to get a certain segment of Rams fans who though an OT could wait really riled up, you couldn't have made better picks for Seattle and San Francisco.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived