Annual Draft Picks' New Unis thread

dwboiler

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donald Brown at his introductory Colts press conference

donaldbrown.jpg

That blue helmet logo is interesting. It could be nice to see something like that as an alt.

On the subject of colts logos.... what ever came of that alternate logo contest? Are they gonna use it?

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

No offense anyone, but we don't really need to see all the #1, #2, #09 jerseys - those could be posted all day. Let's look for the actual uniform numbers that they'll be wearing.

On topic - man, that 49ers jersey is a mess with those sleeve stripes. They're going to be completely non-existent on the field.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Looks like Beanie Wells will wear 36 for Arizona... no pics yet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Sorry to break the unofficial rule, but I thought it would be interesting to show this one:

MNP_4861--nfl_large_590_Unlimited.jpg

Wow. They used the AFL Anniversary throwback jersey for that photo-op?

That is interesting.

I would think they would. When Goodell was announcing the 8 AFL anniversary team's pick, an old logo was flying around on the screen behind him. And on all of those teams' phone tables was the throwback helmet they're wearing this year.

That said, my Bills gave Maybin and Wood throwback jerseys with the number 1.

Archived