Colorado Helmet Stripe?

jakerad60

Might be so that when the coaches watch the film they can more easily see where the quarterbacks are looking. It seems like I've seen this before for that reason.

This is the correct answer. Although why just the quarterback? They could be doing this for LBs and DBs as well.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

those helmets look huge compared to the rest of the pads on their body. I can't help but think that the huge helmets are the problem with football's brain safety initiative.

the only time a player is injured, and hasn't been left on the ground after being hit by a heavy helmet is when he has twisted his knee, back, or has has just endured a muscle injury like a hamstring pull. players are injured because their helmets are too big for helmet to helmet collision. i played football and probably left with some long-term injuries in 8th grade! rugby.

the most important position, hands down, is the defensive back. I liked making ass-breaking hits on skinny receivers I could fit my arms around. I also got rocked in the helmet region a couple times on both sides.

Gets me excited for professional football, where the crowds are smaller, but it doesn't matter. if you like something, you should have the best. it doesn't make sense to not. the ncaa tournament should be implemented into the NBA game. a 30-team tournament every weekend in every NBA city. It'll be called the NBA Grand Prix: Oklahoma City, or something like that every weekend for 29 weeks. the last tournament will be for the NBA championship held in the arena of the winner of the championship the previous season. This, so that the NCAA will not be confused with the NBA for prominence.

Saw the Buffaloes campus in Boulder late last year. long lines at the sandwich shop and cold, huge, cold and snowy buildings and landscape. played baseball for College of Santa Fe.

The helmet stripe is so that the quarterback can be reminded to have more padding jammed into his helmet later. set for microphones or something?

Bravo. That wins the "babbling semi-coherent stoner rant of the day" award.

Has anyone made a ribbon for that yet?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

am i the only athlete on this board?

Rule #5 of Ad Reinhardt's 4040 Rules of Art: Don't take yourself too seriously.

Why is there a white line on that guy's helmet? Call the team and find out. Be your own journalist, but don't come back here and say you forgot.

Give me my ribbon, I've been on this board for 10 years and I have fewer than 500 posts. consider yourself lucky to have read my writings...

I am waiting for someone to create a cool avatar for me, btw.

Why is there a white line on that guy's helmet? Call the team and find out. Be your own journalist, but don't come back here and say you forgot.

Give me my ribbon, I've been on this board for 10 years and I have fewer than 500 posts. consider yourself lucky to have read my writings...

In the same way that I consider myself lucky to have had Rod Blagojevich as a governor?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Somewhere, the math isn't adding up.

Yeah, I keep getting 4.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Yeah, I keep getting 4.

You still have to add one to that. 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

Either way, it's not close to 10.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Yeah, I keep getting 4.

You still have to add one to that. 05, 06, 07, 08, 09

Either way, it's not close to 10.

Sorry to deviate from the original CU thread, but I must pile on.

'max", if you are so worried about who is the "fastest equaling the best", why then have not you contacted an actuary or someone with more statistical probability than us who just like logos and talk about sport? Please answer this on the thread you started under "Sports In General" as I do not want to give 400+ others "tiredhead".

Different manifestations of this board have existed for about 10 years.

So you're saying he's that Mojoto or Craven fellow?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Not sure how you got that out of his post.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not sure how you got that out of his post.

If he's been here for that long, could he be one of those trolls?

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived