New book "A-Rod" breaks more bad behavior

Bleujayone

(I just get a bit uppity when I hear people start blindly ripping journalists.)

But seriously, if you're going to go after Selena Roberts, at least use the Duke lacrosse case as ammo. She was wrong and hasn't entirely admitted it yet.

However, that was when she was a columnist for the NY Times. She herself wasn't investigating the case like she is with A-Rod. Big difference.

Oh, I agree. Blaming the media is easy, and lazy. Sometimes media outlets deserve it, though.

And after all, Sports Illustrated has an impeccable track record when it comes to sourcing its own reports, right?

Oh, yeah. Never mind.

I do think there are wider issues here, and if Baseball just keeps the focus on A Rod then in the end its just turning a blind eye to a wider problem. I don't know how it deals with the issue, but honestly how many people don't believe that Sosa, McGwire, Bonds and countless others haven't be juiced up for years? So what does baseball do? Wipe clear the record books for the last decade? That seems a bit ridiculous, to me Baseball has to move forward by looking forward. Implementing a serious anti drugs program, making it clear that anyone caught will be banned for life.

In the end I think MLB has to go down the amnesty road on drugs. A Rod included.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived