Another Creamerboard Encounter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 10th a couple of us will be getting together in Atlanta for a beer or something. Actuall plans and attendees as yet to be determined.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

April 10th a couple of us will be getting together in Atlanta for a beer or something. Actuall plans and attendees as yet to be determined.

i may be one of those attendees....gotta run it by the fam still.

I claim #33. I've worn it on every team I've played for since I was 10 years old, so I consider it mine... Larry who? Bird? Who's he? :D

Rather than to just get together at a game in Toronto or something (Argos!), why not put together a weekend package of sorts. I'm sure a local, suburban hotel would love to host "CreamerCon 2004."

It could be a full weekend event:

-- Friday night check-in at the hotel, with a late-night meet-and-greet for those who arrive early.

-- A Saturday morning breakfast, followed by a golf outing for those who play.

-- Tickets to a game (if in Toronto, Argos!), going as a group.

-- A Saturday evening dinner at the hotel, followed by a mixer, and to close it out,

-- A Sunday morning brunch. We could even have the 1st Annual Sports Logo Awards or something, presenting awards to both currently used designs in the major sports, as well as recognizing the artistry of board participants.

This could get some decent press, and be a sort of Sundance for sports logos if we did it right.

Sounds expensive! lol I hope I'm not paying for all of this.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I call 3!!!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

No, Josh... it's the Toronto Hilton. The Paris Hilton is far more expensive and pretty trashy. I hear it's roomy on the inside, though.

Not only that you can go through the front door or the back door.

I saw, I came, I left.

Since somebody already claimed my number (33), I want to put a claim on my backup number #39 (which, not so incidently, was Jim Hrivnak's number when he was with the Caps...blah blah blah who cares?)

Archived