Marlins Concept

Spammy

The numbers on the back are big, there would be no way to fit two numbers on the back at that size. There is a stray line on the left side of the cap, at least on the home one. Finally, the other stray line under the back of the jersey. On to the concept itself, maybe try something other than the piping provided on the template. Also, with the alternate, the black pants just create a black overrkill with the entire set. Black is a widely used color in the league, so maybe take advantage of the Marlins having teal and create the alternate using that. I'm assuming that the alternate would be used for both home and away games, therefore I think the Marlins workmark would be more fitting, unless you were planning on having a home and away alternate.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I would say have a both a black and teal alternate, but probably stay away from black pants. Keep black socks with the black jersey and maybe teal with the teal??? Also maybe lose the teal brim on one of the alternate caps and use the "m" logo, probably would look better with the black jersey. It would create more variety...just suggestions

Ah, the latest graduate of the PSGD (Patsox School of Graphic Design).

HAHA still my all-time favorite quote on this board "I'd like to see a perfect concept. If you are attempting to make anything but a perfect concept, then you are in fact being lazy IMO."

but see if this was a patsox concept it would just be a home jesery, no pants, socks or hats...thats how he works and you can actually argue that this is better. Remember his marlin's concept hahaha

Archived