Another New MLB Sig OR Avatar

Bmac

I am using a new format for my MLB sigs. It is another basic sig. Similar to my last sig series, it is a basic shape. This time it is a circle with the team hat logo on it. I will be using these for myself, but if anyone wants one, I will be glad to make them one. C+C on the idea, otherwise I guess I will take requests.

tc1.pngtc2.pngtc3.png

EDIT: I am now making them avatar size as well. Just say if you want sig or avatar size.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks pretty good, I don't see anything wrong with them other than they could be transparent around the circle. You also could make these in avatar size. I'll have to bite on these: Red Sox B logo please.

Thanks in advance.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Here is what I put together for the Bosox. I hope it looks ok. If you want anything changed just tell me.

bosox3.png

Thanks a lot, that looks great.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Well, I was trying to find the awesome Rockies Gen-R logo, but it seems to have dropped off the face of the internet. So unless you happen to have that one laying around somewhere, I'd like the regular CR logo please, possibly with the main circle being black or white. These are awesome, you've got a great penchant for simple designs that just work.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Well, I was trying to find the awesome Rockies Gen-R logo, but it seems to have dropped off the face of the internet. So unless you happen to have that one laying around somewhere, I'd like the regular CR logo please, possibly with the main circle being black or white. These are awesome, you've got a great penchant for simple designs that just work.

Sorry it took me so long to back to you on this. I got caught up in some other work. Anyway, here you go. I can change anything if you want me to.

rockies1.png

I will still take requests.

Sorry it took me so long to back to you on this. I got caught up in some other work. Anyway, here you go. I can change anything if you want me to.

No worries at all - it looks fantastic. Thanks!

I'm still curious if anybody has that R logo, though...

sig_11.png

Suggestion: When making the logos for the avatar, make it the avatar size, which is 65x65 (Im pretty sure) so it doesnt look pixelated when put in as the avatar.

Could I get a Jays one with the primary logo?

beLEAF

No worries at all - it looks fantastic. Thanks!

I'm still curious if anybody has that R logo, though...

Seeing as you are using yours in your avatar, here is the avatar sized version if you would rather use it.

Original:

rockies1.png

Smaller Version:

rockiesav.png

Seeing as you are using yours in your avatar, here is the avatar sized version if you would rather use it.

Smaller Version:

rockiesav.png

Awesome, thanks!

sig_11.png

Archived