Another New MLB Sig OR Avatar

Bmac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I have an Indians one (with the I logo), and a Nationals one (with the DC logo), a Padres one (with the Interlocking SD logo), and a Tampa Bay Rays one (TB cap logo)

All in the sig size,

Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

Indians: cle2.png

Padres: padres1.png

Rays: rays1.png

Which DC logo do you want? There is the stars and stripes one and there is the old one from the red hat.

I can change anything if you want me to.

Can I have an Indians one (with the I logo), and a Nationals one (with the DC logo), a Padres one (with the Interlocking SD logo), and a Tampa Bay Rays one (TB cap logo)

All in the sig size,

Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

Which DC logo do you want? There is the stars and stripes one and there is the old one from the red hat.

the one from the red hat please

also, would it be possible for the padres one to be the logo from the road hat? i want to see how that looks

6fQjS3M.png

All in the sig size,

Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

also, would it be possible for the padres one to be the logo from the road hat? i want to see how that looks

Here is the Padres with the road hat logo: padres2.png

And here is the Nationals: dc1.png

I can change anything if you want.

All in the sig size,

Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

Here is the Padres with the road hat logo: padres2.png

And here is the Nationals: dc1.png

I can change anything if you want.

Thanks a million man!

6fQjS3M.png

Request - the KC Royals "KC" please.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Sorry, I didn't realize this was just baseball. :mellow:

Don't worry about it. I am working on yours. I will post them when they are finished. Do you want sig or avatar size?

Sig size would be great.

Well, if your doing more than baseball, I guess I like these well enough to request more. I would like these all in avatar size please:

Atlanta Falcons primary

Huskers primary

Red Sox B logo

UNC interlocking NC

Miami Heat primary

Sioux City Bandits- this logo with a white background, white lettering and minus the bandit head. Red and black circle, too.

Sioux City Explorers- this logo with a red and black circle.

Sorry to weigh you down with requests, just take your time. Thanks in advance.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Well, if your doing more than baseball, I guess I like these well enough to request more. I would like these all in avatar size please:

Atlanta Falcons primary

Huskers primary

Red Sox B logo

UNC interlocking NC

Miami Heat primary

Sioux City Bandits- this logo with a white background, white lettering and minus the bandit head. Red and black circle, too.

Sioux City Explorers- this logo with a red and black circle.

Sorry to weigh you down with requests, just take your time. Thanks in advance.

Here is part one of your request:

falcons1small.png

nu1small.png

I can change anything if you want me too. I will post the others when they are finished.

I would like:

-Pat the Patriot on a red background

-Bruins spoked B on a black background

-Chelsea crest on a blue background

-Celtics shamrock logo on a green background

I am having some difficulties with these logos. Don't worry, I will fix everything. It will just take a little while. Here is an example. The white line in the sig is messed up.

bruins1.png

You can use that if you want, or you can wait until I figure out what is wrong. I will post the other ones when they are finished.

These look great. Could I request the Cincinnati Reds with either the wishbone C or Mr. Redlegs. Thanks in advance.

Here you go. I made both sizes. I hope these are what you are looking for. I can change them or make different ones if you want.

cin4.pngcin4small.png

cin3.pngcin3small.png

These are great looking. Thanks again.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I can change anything if you want me too. I will post the others when they are finished.

On the husker one, could I have the background white so you can see the logo better?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived