Another New MLB Sig OR Avatar

Bmac

Well, if your doing more than baseball, I guess I like these well enough to request more. I would like these all in avatar size please:

Atlanta Falcons primary

Huskers primary

Red Sox B logo

UNC interlocking NC

Miami Heat primary

Sioux City Bandits- this logo with a white background, white lettering and minus the bandit head. Red and black circle, too.

Sioux City Explorers- this logo with a red and black circle.

Sorry to weigh you down with requests, just take your time. Thanks in advance.

Here is part one of your request:

falcons1small.png

nu1small.png

I can change anything if you want me too. I will post the others when they are finished.

And here is part two. I was a little confused with your request, so I hope these look how you wanted them too. If not, I can easily change anything, just let me know.

heat1small.png

xs1small.png

bandits1small.png

I couldn't decide what looked best for UNC, so I made both. I might end up using these for myself. B) Feel free to use what you want.

unc1small.png

unc3small.png

I hope I made everything you requested. I can change anything or make different ones if you want me to.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I should have a been a little more descriptive. The only one I would like to have changed is have a white background on the Explorers one.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I would like:

-Pat the Patriot on a red background

-Bruins spoked B on a black background

-Chelsea crest on a blue background

-Celtics shamrock logo on a green background

Patsox, I apoligize. I am finally posting your request. I got caught up in a lot of other things. I completley understand if you no longer want them, but here they are. If you want anything changed, just let me know.

pats2.png

bruins1-1.png

fc1.png

celtics1-1.png

Sorry again Patsox. Hope these are what you are looking for.

Archived