Seattle Rainiers vs. Oakland Oaks

bterreson

capt.f47822d16e6443e7a7cbeca4ba008e1d.athletics_mariners_baseball_wakc110.jpg

capt.7b4860e5573c4a94b82893bf0f496a5f.athletics_mariners_baseball_wakc113.jpg

There is something I really love about this uniform. The way those colors bounce off the gray.

Seriously, green and red is a VASTLY underrated and SORELY underused color combo. And they're COMPLEMENTARY COLORS at that!!!

(The Milwaukee Bucks and the MVSU Delta Devils are the only two entities I can think of right now that utilize the scheme.)

Minnesota Wild as well.

Yeah, them too. ^_^

Still doesn't take away from the originality.

Outstanding. I love PCL throwbacks.

Me too. Even better, I had finally gotten a chance to surf the channels on my new HD television -- never had an HD set before -- when the first thing I flipped to was that game. It was like a unigasm or something; I'm a huge PCL buff to begin with, those are two of my favorite PCL teams, and the '39 Oaks uniforms are among my favorite baseball uniforms of all time. I think I might have drooled a little watching that game in high def.

20082614447.png

capt.f47822d16e6443e7a7cbeca4ba008e1d.athletics_mariners_baseball_wakc110.jpg

capt.7b4860e5573c4a94b82893bf0f496a5f.athletics_mariners_baseball_wakc113.jpg

There is something I really love about this uniform. The way those colors bounce off the gray.

Seriously, green and red is a VASTLY underrated and SORELY underused color combo. And they're COMPLEMENTARY COLORS at that!!!

(The Milwaukee Bucks and the MVSU Delta Devils are the only two entities I can think of right now that utilize the scheme.)

Minnesota Wild as well.

Yeah, them too. ^_^

Still doesn't take away from the originality.

Don't forget UW-Green Bay

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Archived