crowd wearing black shirts in cleveland

TrueYankee26

Not to push this topic into irrelevance, but I did get these pics of Lebron outside St V's after accepting the MVP award:

nb9.jpg

nb10.jpg

nb2.jpg

nb3.jpg

Man did u go to that?!?!? I go to UA and I figured it would be impossible to get anywhere near that place.

also u need to update ur link in the sig for the Info..they have a bad a** new site for it!

Not to push this topic into irrelevance, but I did get these pics of Lebron outside St V's after accepting the MVP award:

nb9.jpg

nb10.jpg

nb2.jpg

nb3.jpg

Man did u go to that?!?!? I go to UA and I figured it would be impossible to get anywhere near that place.

also u need to update ur link in the sig for the Info..they have a bad a** new site for it!

Ya I happened to still be in town on Monday and was tipped off by a family friend in the early morning that he was going to be accepting the award. So I jetted over West Akron and was lucky enough to get a good spot on Maple Street. I also got some other random pics of Sasha, Delonte, and Mo too. (PM me if your interested)

ESPNUAkron.jpg2002-2006 ALUMNI 2007-2009 ESPNUSeton.jpg

Ya I happened to still be in town on Monday and was tipped off by a family friend in the early morning that he was going to be accepting the award. So I jetted over West Akron and was lucky enough to get a good spot on Maple Street. I also got some other random pics of Sasha, Delonte, and Mo too. (PM me if your interested)

damn thats awesome, I'm mad I was so close...does your family friend have any inside info about his Akron edition shoes??? haha

Shirt is a bit gaudy, sure, but it's a hell of a lot better than the tried and true 'action photo montage of player + photoshop explosion + MVP in Serpentine, Aachen or City Bold + team logo + NBA logo + sponsor (Nike) logo' that usually happens. You know, like this one:

050508_kobe_mvp_300x250.jpg

And that's one of the better ones in recent memory.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Shirt is a bit gaudy, sure, but it's a hell of a lot better than the tried and true 'action photo montage of player + photoshop explosion + MVP in Serpentine, Aachen or City Bold + team logo + NBA logo + sponsor (Nike) logo' that usually happens. You know, like this one:

They showed a crappy one like that in studio during the pregame. It was Bron throwing the powder before the game, so parts of the shirts had white specks on it. It was awful.

p5985255dt.jpg

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

They showed a crappy one like that in studio during the pregame. It was Bron throwing the powder before the game, so parts of the shirts had white specks on it. It was awful.

p5985255dt.jpg

I like that a lot actually. Sure its not perfect design-wise, but it's pretty damn cool IMO.

Guess what sells the best though....

p5985255dt.jpg

There it is! I forgot the essential player autograph in my stereotype description. Truth be told, I bet a good looking shirt and one of these would sell equally well because it's the same type of people buying them; the people who buy them just to have them and they weirdos who actually wear them out :P . You might even get a few more people to buy a good looking shirt, designers like us, for example.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

They look like morons.

Shouldn't the playoff promotions really be more about the team than an individual player anyway?

And there you have the reason why the NBA is a total joke.

Actually, their CBA is the reason it's a total joke :cursing:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

p5985255dt.jpg

There it is! I forgot the essential player autograph in my stereotype description. Truth be told, I bet a good looking shirt and one of these would sell equally well because it's the same type of people buying them; the people who buy them just to have them and they weirdos who actually wear them out :P . You might even get a few more people to buy a good looking shirt, designers like us, for example.

Designers like us actually design those ;)

p5985255dt.jpg

True, but designers like us don't buy or wear them, because they're ugly as sin. To be fair, they are designed on someone else's brief. I would be surprised if a designer with complete creative control put out something like that. There's not really any incentive to make something that sells well, because the designer isn't getting royalties.

p5985255dt.jpg

True, but designers like us don't buy or wear them, because they're ugly as sin. To be fair, they are designed on someone else's brief. I would be surprised if a designer with complete creative control put out something like that. There's not really any incentive to make something that sells well, because the designer isn't getting royalties.

Agree guys, that design is really good, great concept indeed.

Archived