Sign in to follow this  
xxvnyg80

Giants Stadium Logo

I wonder if the Jets will have a separate one for themselves.

It should be fans booing and asking women to flash them. :D

It should be that exact logo with forest-green rectangles hastily drawn on with the marquee tool in Photoshop.

Aside from the fact the Giants (or Jets) do NOT need a new stadium, that is a nice logo.

ive seen that QB sillouette used before. is it clip art traced in Ai?

It's just an alternate logo that was made from being an identifiable player (well, as identifiable as you can be with no number) to a sillouette. The current alternate is based on a logo from way back.

929.gif

Well, no wonder they need a new stadium. The current one can barely fit one player. :D

True. Funny thing is that it has always looked much bigger than that on TV.

I've always thought that Giants logo looked completely dated and clunky, and the new tribute logo looks equally stale. Pretty uninspired IMO. I think it's a shame though that the two teams won't be sharing anymore, I always thought that created/added to the rivalry between the two.

I've always thought that Giants logo looked completely dated and clunky, and the new tribute logo looks equally stale. Pretty uninspired IMO. I think it's a shame though that the two teams won't be sharing anymore, I always thought that created/added to the rivalry between the two.

Um, they're going to share the new stadium.

I ain't familiar with the Meadowlands as it is now, but what kinda plans do they have for the new stadium? Half blue, half green seats? One blue and one green locker room? Are the individual up-close-and-personal seat tickets gon' run for, oh, say, $2900 or so??? :D

I wonder if the Jets will have a separate one for themselves.

I bet if the Jets did, it will have a different logo and it wont say GIANTS STADIUM on it, it would porbably say MEADOWLANDS instead

Finally, a reason to post this.

IMG_1031.jpg

We flew over it flying to Vermont.

As for the logo, I don't like it. Seems just pulled together.

I ain't familiar with the Meadowlands as it is now, but what kinda plans do they have for the new stadium? Half blue, half green seats? One blue and one green locker room? Are the individual up-close-and-personal seat tickets gon' run for, oh, say, $2900 or so??? :D

As it stands now, Giants stadium is blue and red, but the walls are draped in green for Jets games.

The new Meadowlands stadium will reportedly have gray seats, and neutral colors elsewhere. I seem to recall reading that there will be three locker rooms - one for the Giants, one for the Jets, and one for visitors.

To add to the above statement...

They will use lighting accents throughout the stadium to create the "Home look" for which team is playing. Green for Jets days, Blue on Giants days.

True.

And video ribbon screens everywhere, which means that much of the decoration will change based on the stadium's use (concerts as well).

Finally, a reason to post this.

IMG_1031.jpg

We flew over it flying to Vermont.

As for the logo, I don't like it. Seems just pulled together.

AWESOME VIEW! The stadium will likely be equally cool! (they need to shove that "climate policy" where the sun don't shine and put a Super Bowl there!)

To add to the above statement...

They will use lighting accents throughout the stadium to create the "Home look" for which team is playing. Green for Jets days, Blue on Giants days.

Supposedly, this is inspired by Allianz stadium in Munich which changes colors depending on the home team. Red (Bayern Munich), White (German Nat'l Team) and Blue (1860 Munich). Personally, I think this is really cool.

Allianzarenacombo.jpg

I agree a Super Bowl in the Meadowlands would rock