Packers 90th anniv. logo

DrBear

I don't remember them doing a patch since the 75th, so I'm guessing the 100th will be the next patch.

well there was that "Rebirth of a Legend" patch for the first game after Lambeau's renovation.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't remember them doing a patch since the 75th, so I'm guessing the 100th will be the next patch.

You're right, but they didn't create a logo for the 80th or 85th anniversaries, either.

I am presuming that this will indeed be a patch, although they haven't said yet either way.

If anybody's interested, I just completed a review of the Packers' commemorative jersey patches on my blog.

well there was that "Rebirth of a Legend" patch for the first game after Lambeau's renovation.

And a 50th Anniversary patch for Lambeau Field in 2007...

bYhYmxh.png

not very original by any means, but i do like it. im sure it'll look good on the uniforms, or where ever they use it. it reminds me helvetica. not real exciting, but no one will yell at you for using it

Exactly.

This is the font people usually yell at you for. (To anyone who would neg-rep, I was only using it for effect)

bYhYmxh.png

• 2 months later...

Yeah, agreed. Simple logo for a simple-themed team design. And since it is simple, it also makes for a great translation to patch form. The logo doesn't do a whole lot for ya, but it does make a solid patch...and I also think it merits a spot on the jerseys.

(And before I catch hell for praising simple design after complaining about it on another thread, the Pack's look has some details, like stripes for one. And for another, while I did say I don't want all teams looking alike, I didn't say that one or two can't wear simple, clean, classic designs...I just don't want everyone looking the same.)

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Echoing my earlier thoughts, in any small application it's a good design. I hope it's utilized on the jerseys, because that's one of it's best applications.

Anything too big, though, and it's not just simplistic but instead dull and uninspired. But given the applications that were probably in mind during the design, I'll hesitate to actually call it dull and uninspired.

But that shine is incredibly needed on that t-shirt. Doesn't look great that big as is. Without the shine and...mmm.

Archived