Flag Signatures

heernumurr

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really well done william. Question: did you put a warp on the logo to get a wavy effect, or did you just place a texture over the logo? Curious is all.

Can I get an Arsenal one? Not too great a time to be supporting them, but what can ya do :) you know your soccer, so I'll let you decide how to do the Gunners.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Really well done william. Question: did you put a warp on the logo to get a wavy effect, or did you just place a texture over the logo? Curious is all.

There is an underlying image up under that is silvery and white which forms the waves. The top image is placed over it and made opaque so the waves can show through.

Very nice. Outside the norm, would it be possible to get a tutorial on making them?

Will post something as soon as I get the time, though if you can't wait, I'm almost certain I've seen someone post something about a similar technique in another thread. There's always someone who manages to dig up these obscure threads.

Can I get an Arsenal one? Not too great a time to be supporting them, but what can ya do :) you know your soccer, so I'll let you decide how to do the Gunners.

To answer your question: I used a little of both effects, combined with different blending modes. Will post something more detailed when I have some free tie.

And this isn't doing requests out of order, but in the original post I had an Arsenal flag that I took down so the examples weren't all football flags.

arsenal.png

MDC2518:

cubswin.png

PERFECT! I will definitely be rocking this once the blackhawks are through

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Sorry to request another, but as the team was officially unveiled today, I'm officially becoming a fan :P

Philadelphia Union, please. Could you use this (the one on top)?

I'd like for the flag to be light blue. Could you make three stripes horizontally in the middle of the flag, going navy, light blue, yellow, with the logo right in the middle overlapping them? Thanks man, take your time with it.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I have to get in on this because these just look so great!

Could I please have:

The Eagles logo on a midnight green background

Bucco Bruce on the creamsicle background

The Runnin' Rebels logo on a red background

The BC Lions logo on white

And this UNBC Northern Timberwolves logo on white with this script underneath (Please make stripes only green, the same as in the wordmark)

Feel free to use whatever striping patterns you feel look good.

Thanks in advance!! :D These are fantastic!!!

Archived